21.

"Y/n!"

I heard someone. And opened my eyes.

"Finn..?" I asked

"Yeah, get up! I gotta show you something!"

"Finn.. It's 4am."

He dragged me out of bed. I brushed my teeth and changed. He was waiting for me downstairs. When I saw him he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. He put a blindfold on my eyes and took me somewhere.

Timeskip

We got there. I could feel the warmth of the Sun. He took my blindfold off and asked "you like it?"

We were on the top of a hill. The sun was rising and it was gorgeus. I nodded at Finn

"I'm glad.. anyways.. There's something I need to tell you."

I felt my heart pound. I was starting to blush.

"Ever since I've met you, you have always been by my side. You made me laugh when I thought I was never going to laugh again. And I wanna thank you for that. Oh and look!" Finn pulled out the plushie that I gave him at the carneval "I still have it.. and
Y/n.. I really, really like you. Like. A lot. And.. I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend..?"

I felt a bunch of emotions. I felt happy. I felt sad. I felt shocked.

"Yes!" I said and hugged him.

He laughed and hugged me back. We stayed like that for a few minutes. He then pulled away and looked into my eyes. He started to lean in.

When our lips met, I put my hands in his hair while he put his around my waist. It was nice, not too long.

When we pulled away he whispered "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered back

~Noah's pov~

I got up and I was ready to work. When I got downstairs I saw Y/n and Finn already awake and fully dressed.
Wow, they woke up early. I didn't question it though. I got my breakfast, ate it and then went to change and brush my teeth.

Once I was done I sat on the couch and watched TV with Finn and Y/n.
One by one the others came downstairs to eat breakfast.

We were watching some 'Big Bang Theory'. Once everyone was done we checked the time. It was a bit early. We all decided to walk to the set. It was nice and warm outside!

We all put sunglasses on cause we didn't feel like dealing with fans today.

We walked in pairs. It looked like this:

Caleb Finn

Millie Sadie

Me Y/n Gaten

While walking, mine and Y/n 's hands brushed against each other multiple times. Injust wanted to hold her hand. So I tried to,

she pulled her hand away.

~Y/n 's pov~

We were walking. Finn and I talked about it and decided to keep our relationship secret to everyone. So we didn't spend much time together, we didn't wanna make it obvious. But from time to tims I could see Finn looking back at me and smiling. I always smiled back.

About 5 minutes into the walk, Noah tried to hold my hand. I pulled my hand away, I liked Noah but as a friend. What if that's his way of showing appretiation. Oh god now I feel bad. Shit. What do I do?! Do I apologise??

"Sorry. I'm just tired."

Wow, I'm good at excuses. (Sarcasm)

"It's fine, I get it." Noah said and gave me a sad smile.

I felt bad. Am I a jerk? Or did I just wanna be loyal?,

Timeskip

We got to the set. As usual we got in our costumes. Finn and I weren't in the first scene they were shooting so I went to his dressing room.

"Hey"

"Hi!" He said

I sat next to him.

"Watcha doing?" I asked

"Talking to you, breathing-" I cut him off

"Finn."

"Yes?"

"I hate you."

"I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead.

I laughed a bit and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Y/n L/n, to the set please." One of the producers said through a megaphone.

I got up and waved Finn goodbye.

~Finn's pov~

I got up from my seat and went to find the others. After 10 minutes I found Sadie and Gaten. They were playing Uno.

"Hey, can I join?" I asked

"Sure" Sadie said and I sat down.

We started to play. Gaten won almost every round. How'd he do it!? Darn it.

"Finn Wolfhard to the set."

I got up and quickly ran towards the cameras. I saw Y/n there. Am I doing a scene with her?

She waved at me.

"You kids ready for the kiss?" The producer asked

"What?" I asked

"The kiss." The producer repeated

"Oh yea, we didn't tell you. Suprise?"

I was okay with that and I think Y/n was too, we just pretened to be shocked. And, isn't Mike with El..? Eh, I don't write the script. I don't personally care, I love Y/n.

"Here, quickly learn these lines. There are 2 each, you have 15 minutes." The producer handed us a script.

We started looking throught it. I learned my lines quickly and when he said action. I was ready.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Mike I...I.."

Y/n cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed back. Sadly I had to pull away cause of the script.

"013.. you know I love el-"

"I-I'm sorry I just had to get it off my chest." Y/n said and tears were filling up her eyes.

I sighed and got up. "I just don't feel the same way.." I said and walked away

"CUT. That was awesome kids, MILLIE AND NOAH TO THE SET!"

~Millie's pov~

Noah and I were ready to film. Once they said 'action' peked through a door. I had to pretend as if I saw Mike and 013 kissing.

I started to cry even though nothing was there. Then I ran off to Noah and hugged him tight.

"Whoa, El are you okay?"

I nodded as a no and let the tears drop down my face.

"CUT! Good job kids."

~Y/n 's pov~

Finn and I left the set, I felt his pinky finger around mine. We went to the ice cream shop and had a lot of fun.

Timeskip

We called an uber and he dropped us off back at the house. We all went to our own rooms and changed into Pj's.
Everyone was downstairs watching a movie but me and Y/n were in my room, cuddling and talking.

She fell asleep in my arms. Not too long after I also fell asleep.