• Football shot 🏈

Time for the remembrance of an awesome anime-tic event of my life! This happened in Sunday (15/9/19). Nothing too exciting, but was for me!

So it was the Physical Education class. It was in the 5th period, out of 6 periods of classes in my school. When it started, I wasn't so excited. since I wasn't usually invited to play in games. I'm mostly thought of as a quiet and unskilled boy in my class. I don't have too many friends there as well. So many students went downstairs to the field to play cricket. I'm not too interested in that game. But I love football.

Some students were with me in the class. They all decided to play football. I was with them too, since I had some friends who liked football. So, I went to the field with them. I was actually happy that I was invited to play this time. I was set as the goalkeeper, like most of the time. The reason is that I used to play football in my previous home with some of them. And most of them knew me as 'a good player' or 'good defender'. Those days, I was really known by the football players of my class. But I dunno why I was thought of unskilled gradually for some time after that.

Teammate: Ok, Saadman. Be the goalkeeper. Use your legs, okay? Not your hands. You're the defender.

Me: Okay. Sigh... it's reminding me of Haikyuu!! A sports anime. Looks like I have to be anime-tic! Never give up! Hmm... maybe Sanji from One Piece would be able to play football really well.

And I was praying then: Please, O Allah! Give me a chance to prove myself! I'll do my best today, InshAllah! Please let me show these people what I can do!

With me as the goalkeeper, the game began.

The players started playing. I was just standing. It was raining slowly. But that didn't affect us too much. After a long time of playing, the ball was coming. A classmate of mine was approaching with the ball. He likes football too. He was dribbling and dribbling and coming closer.

I looked at his eyes and it looked like he was going to make a goal soon. I'm known as the quietest boy in the class, and someone who doesn't do too much physical activities. So I guess, people think that I'm not fast enough to play games.

He dribbled and looked at me. From, like the middle of the field, he kicked the ball towards my goalpost. And then...

BAM!!!

I kicked the ball with my left leg really hard, and the ball went out the field area in which we were playing. And then...

Player 1: Whoaaaaaa!

Player 2: What shot he gave, bro!

Player 3: *holds his head with his two hands on both sides of his head, and laughs*

Player 4: *laughs and runs towards me for celebrating*

Player 5 (the one who sent the ball towards me): *holds his head and looks extremely surprised with big mouth and big eyes looking at me*

Player 6: *runs to get the ball*

Other players: *surprised too*

I was just laughing and looking at my left leg. I thanked Allah and was smiling. My prayers got accepted. Many just praised me, and how 'good' I am at football. The class ended, and our team won. Strange but I'm not that good at football.

Sometimes I just surprise people unexpectedly.