• Tasteless food🍴

A memorable event happened with me on 5 October, 2019. It was at like, 1 to 3 P.M.

It was time for the evening food, or lunch, I guess. I was in my dad's house. So as always, when I started eating the food, it was spicy. But that time, very, very spicy! As I ate the food with vegetables, tears came out of my eyes! I was reacting like I was having breathing problems! It was the kind of food, I don't remember ever experiencing!

I usually didn't think that anyone could make food spicier than my aunt (my mom's little sister). But that day, I learned that cooks of higher levels than her, exist in this world.

To neutralize the spiciness, I drank a lot of water. That didn't work. Then I remembered my chocolate wafers! I told my little bro to bring them and ate some of them. That didn't work too! The situation was getting more intense! The food felt like the most spiciest thing I ever tasted! Then the on special food came to my mind, sweeter than most other foods: fruit cake!

I started mixing the cake with the rice and vegetables. Then I started eating it, and it wasn't tasting so well. Soon, the taste become something totally unexpected. What happens when extreme spiciness is mixed with extreme sweetness?

Every food has its taste. When I hear fish, it's like it's spicy. When I hear cake, it's like it's sweet. When I hear lemon, it's like it's sour. But a food like this, I don't think I've ever tasted before.

The taste of the rice mixed with spicy vegetables and sweet cake, was... nothing! Literally, it tasted like nothing! Nothing tastes like nothing! It was sooo uncomfortable eating that! It wasn't even a little spicy, nor even a little sweet! It was in the exact centre of these two!

Guess, the food had 50 units of spice. And the cake had exact 50 units of sweetness! Let's do this mathematically!

Given,
Rice and vegetables (A) = 50 units.
Cake (B) = -50 units [Minus since sweetness is the opposite of spiciness]

Mixing both foods we get,
A + B
= 50 + (-50)
= 50 - 50
= 0
~The taste is zero. Also known as, nothing!

Thus, the taste was weird. I was like 'bleh' after eating every part of the food. How does nothing taste like? Nor sour, nor bitter, nor spicy, nor sweet and nor tasty!

But gladly, the taste became normal after eating the whole food. The effect wore off. But it was an experience, beyond my past imagination!

Well, did you guys ever taste something like that? How was it? 😂😂😂😮😮😮