Toby's reaction

Toby: POV

Spencer just told me she pregnant and I feel terrible about. I mean it's my baby too and I want to support her because I love her so much. She was standing there looking into my eyes I couldn't help but give her a kiss.

"Spencer you know I will be with you no matter what anyone says I love you. Now come her." I squeeze her even tighter and calm her down.

"Can you stay over my parents aren't here for the whole weekend and I want to spend it with you," she asked me waiting for my answer.

"Yes of course I will!" She leaped onto me folding her legs around me. I groaned. I carry her upstairs and we rip our clothes off. We had an intense makeout session going on.

Spencer: POV

I looked up at Toby still naked in bed and I could barely make out his face. When my eyes adjusted I could see a tear escaping Toby's eyes and streaming down his face.

"Toby it's okay" I squeezed his hand.

"It's my fault I knocked you up," Toby had tears coming and coming.

"I hold his cheeks and wipe the tears away.

"Toby it's not your fault we did it out of love and passion towards each other. It's no ones fault and don't forget it," he sniffed and stopped crying. I kissed him again and cuddled into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter cause there was two starting chapters in a night and thanks if u have viewed this -C