𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
{Day Five..}

"Where are you?" I angrily texted Zion. Sitting outside a Starbucks for an hour on a Sunday night was not my idea way of spending the afternoon.

At first, I thought he was in a traffic jam so I waited twenty minutes for him. When he hadn't shown up, I texted him, 'Hey, you're kinda not here? Are we still on for today?' Still no response. I waited and waited each time before sending a message. Couples and high school teenage girls both coming in and out of the store, one elderly couple asked me, "Are you lost dear?"

Out of embarrassment, I declined her help and continued to stand their. 'No way in hell is he about to stand me up.'

What's even worse then being stood up is having a feeling of being watched. I'll turn around and they'll be nobody their. It send chills and memories of one particular person. Pushing those feelings back down, I hastily yanked my phone out of my pocket.

"He has five minutes." I growled and set a timer. Soon, the five minutes turned into ten...fifteen...twenty...She badly hopped that the man will hop onto the street and apologize for being late. To which she would reply as if she wasn't waiting long and she didn't care.

"Fuck it." I angrily texted him, for the last time she was going home. I gripped onto my small black purse strap and made my way to my car. I opened it up and heard my name being called.

"Ximena!" I turned to see Zion rushing towards me. I frowned at him and quickly opened my car door. He gripped onto my window before I could complete roll it all the way up again. "Ximena, Wait please."

Ignoring the wailing man-child, I started up my car. He unhooked my seatbelt and unlocked my car door. He opened it and gripped my hand.

{Temptation}

"What."

"Please, I'm sorry. The traffic was Jammed up miles back and I ditched my car to actually come run to you."

I looked at his attire. His drenched shirt and camouflage pants, his dreadlocks being pushed out of the way with his free hand. "You didn't actually ditch you're car did you?"

"Of course not, my buddy Nick is actually in the car himself."

"Good, you're not a lunatic."

He chuckled at my joke, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting for almost two hours. Are you ready to start our meeting?"

"I've been."

"Great." He smiled and took my hand. He slowly helped me out of the car and closed it. Before we walked into Starbucks he held the door open for me. I glanced behind me hoping the feeling of being watched was just my imagination. He softly pushed me inside and lead me to a table. "What type of drink do you want?"

"Anything really, I'm not picky" I shrugged "but if you get me plane coffee in this heat, I'm throwing it back at you."

"Jesus, one frappee coming up." He shuffles backwards and dances to the cashier. He placed the orders and sat back down with me.

"Where do we begin? You're two weeks are starting today."

"Let me start by showing you some of our songs." He grinned and swiped out his phone.

"Ew, is that the iPhone 11. Two weeks are up."

"Shake my head. It's a phone."

"It has two more cameras then needed." I pointed out. He slightly pushed me and slid me one of their songs. 'Lying.'

{Mizpah}

I'm not going to deny the fact that it was an amazing song, but I couldn't let him have the satisfaction of the song being good. Halfway through the song, he went to pick up our orders. He left the song running and quickly I grasped the iPhone in my hands. Trying to observe ever beautiful aspects of the song before the tanned man came back.

"What do you think of it?" He asked with a grin as the song finished.

He slid me the drink, I started to drink it before I answered. "It's pretty good."

"Not the drink, the song stupid."

"That's what I meant." I rolled my eyes, he still had that childish and cheerful grin on his face. As much as I tried to suppress the smile I had, somehow this demon brought it out of me.

"I'm glad you like it. Have you been studying you're members?"

"Isn't that you're job?" I cocked my eyebrows.

"A teacher is just as great as how much effort the student puts into it."

"Fair point Romeo."

"What's with all the nicknames?" He pondered.

I shrugged my shoulders. "You call me stupid most of the times. Get creative."

"If I'm Romeo, are you my Juliet?"

"Hell no." I cringed at him. Full discomfort displayed on my face. He threw his head back and laughed. "This is why I can never do anything remotely fun."

He sat forward and crossed his arms on the wooden table. "You're definition of 'fun' is comic."

"Is that an insult or an compliment?"

"Both."

"Gee thanks."

"I have a nickname for you, I'm surprised that you haven't found it out yet."

I snatched his phone off the counter and quickly went to his DMS. He hollers from across the table. Neighboring tables stretch their necks to look at our booth.

'Ximena😌✌️.' I frowned as he snatched away the phone. I puffed out my cheeks and crossed my arms.

"Chill, are you like this to you're boyfriend?"

"Yes." I glared. His jaw dropped.

"Poor guy."

"I'm joking, I don't have a boyfriend." He relaxed his face and pulled back on his smile. My heart did a loop in my chest.

'What the actual fuck.'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰