𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

As soon as I got home, I crashed down onto my bed. Kicking my shoes off and throwing my jacket off.

I crawled backwards towards the center of my bed and crawled into a tiny circle. My arms are wrapped around my knees and I lay there sulking in my own tears, sweat and pain.

The door soft creaked open and Lydia jumped inside blasting whatever on her phone. She looked me in the eyes, took off one earbud. "Dinners ready."

"Fuck off." I rolled around and blocked her out of my vision.

"Because im a good human being" She started and sat down on the bed. "what's wrong."

"Go away."

She sat on top of me and giggled. "Remember that one time you were ten and I was six and you slipped down the stairs in front of the our schools musical?"

I grinned expecting a emotional message, "yeah..."

"That shit was funny."

"Go to hell."

I tried to kick her off me but she dragged me up with her. "Come on! You don't want me to eat all of your food, do you?"

"I'll go, only because I'm really hungry." I cracked a small smile and she wrapped an arm around my waist. We yelled going down the steps to the kitchen where our mom was waiting us both. She pointed to three plates and told us to grab all three and head to the table.

I took both my plate and the extra and headed to the tiny four seat table and placed down whatever our mom made us on the table.

Who needs boys when you have your family?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Hurry up! Fuck! We're going to be late!" Keymora grunted as she pulled both our suitcases to the van.

"Maybe if someone wasn't sleeping in this entire time, we would have more time." I growled and started helping Edwin load the van.

"I don't know why you all are complaining, our flight isn't until 2 PM, and it's 8 AM right now." Nick rolled his eyes from the front seat. He checked his watch and turned to the back of the van.

I mumbled "Were late."

"Where only late when I say we're late!" Keymora shouted and everyone scrambled into the van. Zion hopped into the front seat and stepped on the gas.

The car swirled on the concrete and we held onto all of our belonging before they could slide out of place. The decorations of passing houses and trees all blurred together. The sight gave me a headache so I rested my head on the seat in front of me.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰