𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

My fingers anxiously gripped my pencil. I twirled the slender object through my fingers awaiting the final bell. My English teacher was babbling on and on about things I've already learned. How desperately I wanted to leap out of this chair and run off campus to jump into Zions arms.

The bell finally sounded. I leaped out of my chair; startling both my English teacher and my classmates. I leaped out of the classroom and down the halls. My phone dangling in my pockets. I rush past other running students. My hand glides by the railing, barley touching it. I clasp the medal bars and rush outside to the piercing sunlight.

Blocking the sun with my hand, I scanned the area for Zion. I sighed in defeat as their was nothing.

"Xiemia!" A voice shouts. I turn around and spot a car speeding down the road. It softly pulls up next to me and I chuckled at the familiar 5 seater. "Look! We got the car back! Hop in!"

I open the passenger door and crawl in, I request that we make an emergency pitstop at my house. He agreed and we were finally off the campus. We slowly pulled up to my house and I got out, Zion slowly got out too.

"Oh? We're you-?" I started.

"Yeah-oh did you not..?"

"I mean, I didn't expect it, but come on." I fumbled with my hands and walked up to the front yard. I prayed to the lord that nobody was home-but when I noticed that my keys weren't in their original placement-i wish the complete opposite.

"Did you forget something?" He chuckled.

"I may have. I half expected to come home after the party, not everything that happened in the last 24 hours." I pulled out my phone only to realize it's dead. I groaned loudly and shoved the object back into my pocket.

Zion noticed my distress and pipped up "Hey, it's okay. If you need any clothing, we could go shopping or I'll let you borrow something."

"As much as I would love that, I can't let you do that."

"You would love to do what?"

I flushed with red and told him to stay put. He chuckled and I rushed to the back of my house. Boosting myself up, I managed to enter the house. Noticing Lydia on the couch, I opened the front door.

"Thanks a lot lazy bitch." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

She snapped her fingers towards me. "Anytime big sis."

"Did you just 'break-and-enter' you're own house? Could I technically call the police on you?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes. "God. No more federal government, Zion."

"Did you just say Zion?" My sister asked and turned to me. She propped herself up on the couch and looked at me confused.

Before I could tell her to mind her business, Zion pops in his head. "Sup little mama."

She screamed and fell off the couch. I hit his shoulder and told him, "calm down with the pet names okay? That's my little sister. Don't catch a case."

"You weren't lying! You actually know him!" She screamed and rushed up to us. She pushed me out the way and launched herself into his arms. He chuckled and gave her a hug back. "I'm Lydia! This big clowns little sister. The cooler and favorited child."

"Chill their twiddle dumb." I crossed my arms and leaned on the doorframe. What she said next made both of us choke.

"So, you're actually fucking Zion Kuwonu?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰