AN- *NOT AN UPDATE*

Hey everybody, Crystal here! Just wanted to say a few things.

First of all, 50 reads on this! I'd like to thank all my readers, and if you really like this, please continue to support. Comment and vote! It means a lot to me when you do :)

The other reason I'm adding this right now is I just posted the first chapter of my new story! If you're interested, please check it out!

Brothers

Brothers. Separated when they were 5 and 7, and thrust into completely opposite lives.

Logan got lucky. His outgoing self secured him a spot with a good family, supportive parents, all the friends he could want, and eventually, it led him to what he is now. A currently rising teenage actor and singer. Life is good, and it only seems to be getting better and better.

Lucas, he envies Logan. Due to his naturally shy and cautious demeanor, he ended up waiting another year before being given a family. A family that turned out to hate him, neglecting him in addition to being bullied by his peers. Sometimes, he wishes he could just escape the cycle. That, or finally gather up the nerve to reach out to Logan in hopes that maybe, just maybe, he would care and help.

When Logan unknowingly visits the city where Lucas lives and the two somehow get switched, how will their flipped lives come crashing together again?

Please go take a look, first chapter's up!

Again, thank you all! And I hope you have a great day!

~Crystal