Tagged

Well, I got tagged. Also, sorry for not posting for a gazillion years, school started not that long ago and I just haven't had the time.

Tag the person who tagged you: pIant_Head

pIant_Head

What's your Zodiac sign?:
Yeehaw, I'm a cancer.

Favorite game?:
Um, I don't really play video games much but I do gotta say Minecraft and Doom are the best. I can't play a lot of video games because I get crazy aggressive when playing and wouldn't hesitate starting a fist fight. That's literally the only time I'm crazy, I'm usually a decently chill person.

Favorite song/artist?:
Cavetown, Nahko & Medicine for the People, and the Beetles are probably my favorite artists.

Say something to your fans/followers?:
Um, I'm still in high school but I'm gonna go to college either one or two years early. That is why I barely ever post, constantly doing school work (plus I play a lot of instruments and have performances coming up) and then I'm way to tired to do much else.

Favorite movie and/or show?:
Carole & Tuesday, 7SEED, Doctor Who, Torchwood and Naruto.

Either say a "Did you know" fact or a joke:
I can't do jokes. Sooooo, did you know that I'm an environment activist? I educated people on the negative effects of factory farming on the environment and educate them about alternatives, such as sustainable farming that is way better for the environment. I'm also gonna be going to college to further learn about agriculture, don't know exactly what, though. Anyways, in the next week (it's climate strike week) I'm gonna go around to a school and educate them about climate change and such. It's gonna be pretty great and I hope I get more opportunities to educate more youth and maybe even adults. I could tell y'all a lot about this, 'cause I'm super passionate about it but I don't want to bore ya.

Tag 20 people:
Hishian
NahKakashi
XXxCRAPPYWORLDxXX da_fourth_wall
_Kiba_Inuzuka_
GayShipperAF
WritingDuhh
-ItaSaku-
Bi_Pride_My_Guy
ArtyFart
Queen-of-blossoms
strawhat_pirate
Little_Ms_Uchiha
Park_Jimochi_ss
Existential_CrisisTM
littlekitty13278
Blue_Twinkly_Lights
mysticklaus
-uchihaa
HerPrettySmile