Simple Quest

Levy and I walked through the small town. We spoke with the client and she notified us where this serpent is.

"So what's the plan?" Levy asked.

"You support me as you see fit. I'll draw it's attention. Should be easy enough that we don't need an in-depth plan." I said.

The description they gave us was that the serpent was large and quite venomous.

"The venom won't be a problem for you. As my wielder you have a very high resistance to poisons. The problem is if that serpent has a different poison that I have not encountered. So you might feel it's effects if you take in too much." Drake said.

"I see so me being support would keep me from getting poisoned and with F/N being resistant it would be safer for him to get up close." Levy said.

"Alright according to the client it should be around here... Let's keep damage to a minimum." I said.

***

Levy and I stood in the hills, or at least what used to be hills, with our Target dead on the floor.

"Well... So much for minimal damage." I said.

"What is it with Fairy Tail and blowing shit up?" Drake asked.

"We should go..." Levy said.

"If anyone asks the snake did all that." I said.

"Agreed." Levy said.

We expected the snake to put up more of a fight, but damn thing was too weak and we went all out.

We made it back to the client and brought the snake's head with us.

"One dead snake." I said and tossed the massive thing next to me.

"Thank you!" The woman said, "Was it that easy for you two?"

We began to sweat as we stood there. She gave us our pay with a soft smile.

"Yeah... You know he was really going all out and we had to act quickly." I began.

"You don't seem injured." She said.

"We where... Careful. Yeah careful." Levy said.

"The serpent didn't seem that string though." The client said.

"Well you know survival instinct took over and it didn't hold back." I said.

"Yeah he was pretty aggressive." Levy added.

"Well thank you for saving my village." The woman bowed.

"Yeah so we'll just head out now." I said.

"Have a great day ma'am." Levy said as she grabbed me and left.

***

We arrived at the train station which was a whole town over and we both sighed deeply.

"That was..." Levy said.

"Does anyone in the guild know how to hold back? Why do we always blow shit up?" I questioned.