Newbie

We made it back to Magnolia. I was ecstatic to leave the damn train, "You okay?" Levi asked.

"Peachy..." I gagged.

"Can't handle trains?" She giggled.

"I hate motion sickness." I mumbled.

"We are home now." Levi said patting my head.

"Must be the magic in you. Your genetics mutated to match a dragon while your body is still human. So it causes imbalance. I'll see if I can find a way to cancel it. Though you seem to be getting used to it." Drake said.

"Bull shit... I'm just good at hiding it for a while." I mumbled.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Just about..." I said.

We arrived at the guild and noticed it was rather noisy, "Oh no..." I mumbled.

"Guess there is a party..." Levi nervously chuckled.

"Maybe we can hold off for a moment?" I asked.

"I don't think that's an option." She sighed as an explosion went off.

"I gotta stop it don't I?" I asked.

"You don't have to." She smiled.

"I know, but doesn't feel right to let the guild burn to the ground." I sighed.

"But it's okay to tarnish the name of the guild by causing so much property damage." Drake chuckled.

"Now it isn't my power that is doing that now is it?" I mocked.

"But you were chosen. This power is as much yours as it is mine." He spoke. I struggled to find a counter argument.

"You win this round..." I mumbled.

"Kid. I'm centuries old. You'll never win an argument against me." He laughed as I walked into the guild with Levi.

Inside the guild I grabbed Levi and pulled her close as someone was thrown at her, "That was close." I mumbled.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

"Oh welcome back you two..." Our guildmate mumbled. Another body flew at us, but I held my hand and caused them to stop immediately.

"Hey Elfman... How's it going?" I asked.

"No time to talk. Gotta show them how a real man fights!" He shouted as he began to use his take over magic.

"Give it a sec." Drake mumbled as a lot of wizards began to get very serious.

"Ah shit... Too late." I mumbled.

"That's enough! Cut it out you fools!!!!!" A massive figure shouted.

"Oh good... Master is pissed." I shrugged.

"Was about to get involved myself..." Levi smiled.

"This guild has problems." I sighed.

"What and you don't?" Mira spoke standing beside me leaning closer to my ear, "A wizard that loses control if he doesn't have sex with one girl every week." She whispered.

"Point taken..." I sighed.

"So is that why you took Levi?" She asked. I looked at Levi who was busy listening to Makarov's lecture.

"F/N!!!" Makarov shouted. I move my focus to him, "Four counts of property damage, destroyed a village's prized statue, and some other things I will not disclose here." He growled.