Ch. 4

After my first period class was over, I headed to Second period P.E.

Which really sucked. Because #1: Im Tiny #2: Were gunna play dodgeball. Which happened to be Coaches FAVORATE. He made that clear enough.

An- Wait. You cant be serious.

Sure enough Alex walked into the dressing room and up to a locker, surely turning the lock. Thats terible. Now im gunna KNOW what he looks like practicaly naked. Shit.

At least he dosent have muscles. I lied. He has a six pack. Perfect.

                                                                                               ~

I was on my way out of the locker room as most people had already made it to the gym when I just... Passed out. I had been light headed for a few seconds. Then plop. I guess evreyone had already left  because I was there for at least a minute or two.

WARNING (for sensitive)

At first I wasent sure what it was. It was something fitted into my lips that was warm and wet. It tasted like strawberries. I soon realized that someone was kissing me. I sunk into the kiss for a moment before I slowly opened my eyes to reveal...Alex? What the hell? I was still in shock  as he backed away, blushing, and heading out of the room.

I thought I had a straight-guy crush... aparently it wasent one sided...