Ch. 5 (WARNING)

~ Time Skip To 6th Period ~

I have a detention.

Thanks to te one and only... Alex Stringer! Plus it has to be today because there are no other skedualed detentions to go to.

Here, let me explain.

I ended up having Alex in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, AND 7th period, and it got really aquward in 4th, due to the little 'insident'.

Well I ended up getting a detention for first ignoring the teacher, then Alex defending me.

We both got a detention so i get to sit in an empty room with him for an hour... YAY.

~Time Skip To Detention~ ( srry im too excited lol warning again)

I rushed into the room ,took my bag off my shoulder, And sat at my normal detention desk. The one all the way in the back on the left.

Sadly Alex sat next to me and i dident think the teacher was going to be here anytime soon.

"Look Im rea-" Alex started before I cut him off.

"No need to apologize." I stated blankly

"But I do, I shouldent have just kissed you randomly."

"Look, I really dont care if you like me or not."  I replied.

He paused a moment before speeking again.

"Does the detention person even come here?" He asked quickly

"No not really why?"

"Good I cant take it anymore-" before I could question him, his lips collided with mine. Once again I got the strawberry taste in my mouth again. But this time was diffrent than before.

I was getting aroused.

He held his hand on my jawline to keep me in place but I pushed into the kiss.

After he realized I was kissing back, he moved his hand down to my lower back and pulled me closer.

Before I even realized what I was doing I started unbuttoning his white Button-Up shirt, he showed no resistance so I unbuttoned it the rest of the way.

Evreything was a blur after that, soon enough he showed he was in charge and I ended up on one of the desks.

Im happy we dident take it too far, after all...

It was on school grounds.