Fortress(kamishinso)

Shinso pov
     I came back from training to a sight. Me and Kami's dorm had been tuned into a fort. The bed, desk, and the dresser all had blankets draped over them. I attempted to enter, but was toppled by a flying pillow.
     "No entry unless you bring pizza and chocolate!" I heard my yellow haired boyfriend say from inside. I sighed and placed my stuff on my shelf, then walked to the kitchen.
     "What's up Shinso!" Kirishima pipes from his spot on Bakugou's lap.
     "Kaminari refuses to let me into the fortress he made in our dorm unless I have food," I explain, getting out some leftover pizza from yesterday and a couple bars of dark chocolate (Denki loves that shit, refuses to eat milk chocolate) before making my way back to the dorm.
     As I enter, I see a head pop out from a whole in the roof of the fort. "Do you have the stuff?" he asked excitedly. "Yup! Now let me come in so I can kiss you," I say waving the food.
     He disappeared into the fort before popping out the front 'door' and giggling. I crawled in and he snatched the pizza from me and started chowing on it.
     "Hungry much?"
     "I didn't eat today! I spent the WHOLE day building this!"
     "Babe! You can't just not eat!"
     "Do you not like it? I'll take it down! Don't worry!" He said, scrambling to start disassembling the intricate network.
     "NO! Denki, baby, I love the fort. It's dope as fuck. But you can't just not eat all day, it's not good for you! Promise me that next time you'll eat?" I asked, pulling him into my lap. He smiled and giggled happily, nodding. God, I love this precious bean. I would literally kill for him. Then he would get mad, then be happy that I cared that much. We ate snacks and cuddled all night.