☆part 4☆

-Noen-

It's been a few days and I've finally settled into a routine which I'm very happy about. I have the master bedroom which isn't the biggest but is the only one with a bathroom attached to it. I told my mom that I could stay down stairs with the rest of the kids but she insisted I have my own space which I'm kinda glad about.

Today I was going to go explore our new town, I had to pick up a few things from the store for around the house. I decided I would go to wallmart. Get paint from Home Depot and visit a locol humane society. I could probably stop at a farmers market and pick up some flowers and fresh fruit for my mom, and maybe drop off some flowers off at a local nursing home. I quite like talking to the elders, they always tell the best stories and give you unconditional love just for visiting them.

~~~

I walk downstairs making sure I have all my essential things to go out today.

"Noen? Are you heading out now?" My mom asked unpacking dishes from a cardboard box on the floor.

"Yea I'm going to pick the stuff you asked me to get, get paint, and probably stop at the human society and see if I fall in love with any of the dogs they have." I saw swinging my keys by my side.

"Ok. Could you also pick up some orange juice we just ran out this morning. " She says pointing to the empty container in the recycling bin.

"Yea I put it on the list when I came down and had to drink fruit punch for breakfast instead of oj" I said laughing.

"Well stay safe baby. See ya when you get back." She says turning away from continuing unpacking dishes.

"Bye momma see ya later. Love you." I saw walking to the door and opening it as soon as the doorbell rings.

"Hi." I say to the stranger on the other side of the door.

"Hi. I'm Chase." He says.

"Well Chase I'm Noen, nice to meet you." I say sticking out my hand for him to shake.

He shakes my hand and takes a deep breath.

"I'm your neighbor from across the street. My mom made cookies for your family." He says extending the plate of cookies to me.

"Well if you want to come in, my mom's in the kitchen. This way." I saw turning around and ushering him towrds the kitchen.

"Noen. Back so soon?" She jokes.

"Mom this is Chase from across the street. He has cookies for us." I say Chase now at my side.

My siblings run in at the mention of cookies.

"Chase this is my mother Catherine, and my siblings. The oldest Kimberly, then Serra, and the twins Kayden, and Jayden and the youngest Brextly. Guys this is Chase our neighbor from across the street." I say to my family.

"Hi guys. Do you want some cookies. My mom just made them this morning, they are pretty good, don't tell her but I stole a few when they were still warm, very delicious." He kneels down so he's closer to their height, wispering the last part not quietly at all.

'Thank you Chase' is heard from all of my siblings running out of the room excitedly while devouring their cookies.

He sets the plate of cookies on the island, and stuffs one of his hands into his hoodie pocket.

"Ummm. This is from my mom. She says come visit her as soon as possible. She's a very kind woman and all your kids can come with and play with my siblings." He hands my mom a very pretty green envelope.

"Thank you dear, tell your mom I can stop by later today." She sets the envelope on the island.

"Well, as much as I love talking about cookies, and siblings, which I do love don't get me wrong, I have orange juice and paint to buy." I say jokingly as Chase and my mother both laugh at how redicules I am.

"I should probably get going also, it was lovely meeting you Catherine, I'll see you again soon I imagine." He says waving goodbye to my mom and walking back to the door we previously entered from.

He starts walking down the path that leaves to the end of the road but stops before he gets far and jogs back over to me.

"Here." He hands me his phone.

I put my snapchat username into the search and press 'add friend.' I hear the familiar ring of the snapchat notification muffled by my jeans pocket. I hand him back his phone and open mine and the notification reads, 'you have a new friend request. lilhuddy1 has friended you, open the app to see new updates and talk to friends.' I obviously hadn't used snapchat in a while. I press the 'accept' button. Then look up at Chase.

"Hey I have to go to the store and the humane society, if you're not busy you can certainly join me." I say shoving my phone back into my jeans pocket.

"I'd love to, let me just go tell my mom I'm leaving, and get my wallett. Be back in a second." He says before running back to his house.

I walk to my car, and get in thinking 'wow three days in a new town and I already have a friend. I smile to myself just because life is pretty good at the moment.

¤¤¤¤¤¤
Just a quick author's note.

I'm making both Chase and Noen's family completely different from their actually ones, just so I'm not crossing any boundaries. I never want the boys to feel as if me or anyone who writes story's like mine to feel like thier privacy is invaded. Also sorry for the very late update, school stared and so has the homework and stress. I hope this chapter is long enough for you guys. Hopefully I'll update sooner then a month this time.