Chapter 7

Amy POV:
When I reached,the creek holding the flag in my hand,the blue team erupted into cheers.I smiled,I am loving this place so much.We started doing some victory dance and soon,they carried me and whooping,they ran to the campfire.
After the campfire, I stalked back to the Aphrodite cabin and without changing into my pajamas, I slumped onto bed and fell asleep immediately,today was a long day.
The next morning, I told Chiron after training that I wanted to go to the lake for a while.When I was reached,the buff girl from the Ares cabin came up with her friends and sneered at me,"Why isn't it the newbie,what are you doing here huh?"Her friends laughed.Stupid.I decided to ignore her and continue walking.I was about to reach and dip myself in the water when that idiot a.k.a Clarrise glared at me,"Ignoring me?"I broke from her grip and tried to run off but she caught me again and gripped onto me harder."What's wrong punk?You scared?"she taunted and her friends sniggered.Finally I decided to speak up,I was already furious and cursing her in my head.I shouted at her and her friends,"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BUNCH OF A-HOLES!"
Then the same thing that happened at flag capture happened,Clarisse and her friends left and said,"Ok."
I freaked out immediately and stood paralyzed with shock.I so did not freaking do that,did I?I felt a burning sensation on my wrist and I cast a glance at it.Holy Apollo's cow,it was swollen and red.Then i thought my mum told me that water cools wounds and I immediately dipped it into the lake.I felt it cool down and I was about to get it out when I saw a miracle,it had completely recovered.I was about to run off and tell Chiron when a green glowing thing appeared on my head.Looking up I saw a green trident.Holy Zeus I was Poseidon's daughter I was about to tell someone when a blinding light appeared in front of me and I quickly looked away."Hello Amelia."Shocked I looked up.It was Poseidon.How I knew?He smelled like ocean."Amelia..."
He said,but I cut him off,"Call me Amy um....Dad."
"Ok Amy but I need to tell you this,you are not aloud to tell anyone ok?You must be wondering why,well because I promised and oath and I was not aloud to get more children,but here you are.So remember,DO NOT I repeat do not anyone,understand?"Pose-I mean Dad said.
"Yes father."I replied and was about to leave but my dad said,"wait child."
I turned back and asked,"Yes father?"
"You have to swear it.Oh and you can tell your siblings if you ever have any but only them."
And with that I swore on river styx and tried to keep anyone from knowing who my father was.
A/N:So how did you like it?If I did any mistakes PLEASE I beg you to tell me in the comments,thanks.Oh BTW the photo shows what she was wearing.
~Zelia >.<