Mittals (2)

For lovely readers, here is a lovely chapter... Specially dedicated to Jasminearun and THR777 for lovely words.

Elegance is such a small word to say about the spacious hall which is arranged just for a public interview... The press and media people were seated comfortably all over the hall ... If anyone don't know about Mittals, they would be aliens... Excitement and curiosity is the only thing in the face of every man present there...

"Here I present my only son... The only pride of Mittals... The only person who can manage the entire empire after me... SANDY ... My boy...." Chandrasekar Mittal proudly introduced his son Sandy Mittal to the media people...

With a dimpled smile, SANDY entered the stage

With a dimpled smile, SANDY entered the stage. The aura he carried is not a joke... He is always been caught in many scandals of being irresponsible spoiled brat of rich father... But when it comes to business he can be one ruthless person who is a hunger for power and position...

"He is managing one of the main important project of the company

"He is managing one of the main important project of the company ... And in its success, I will officially make him the original owner of the entire premise...." Chandrasekar declared with a proud smile...

"Then what about Kabir Mittal?" Asked one of the people over there and everyone noticed Chandrasekar's eyes turning more dark and cold this time which surely sends a chill to everyone out there...

"Why don't we ask that directly to him?" Asked Sandy in usual soft yet dangerous tone eyeing to the right side where Kabir Mittal stood with a frowned face...

It's surely a normal typical family issues of throne games ... And media people always enjoys to dig in their family history... Being the first son, Sandy is given every possible opportunity to adapt his father's wealth... And being his second son from second wife, Kabir is always considered as a substitute...

"Even if I was given the position, I could never make it like my brother," said Kabir hugging Sandy with all his heart ... And the fake love can be detected even by a one year kid...