4

"are you serious?" Screamed Alisha in excitement... She is very happy for her friend who got job offer without any help. She is indeed talented but Annie missed all her certificates and that's the reason she couldn't get any jobs.

"But

"But... Why did he offer me in first place?" Asked Annie with worried lines in her forehead.

"You should take the offer" Mathew suggested in monotone with no other extralines...

"He believed me that I didn't do anything" Annie still was so confused about his proposal...

"I too told him that you were locked inside and you have claustrophobic disease... He too checked the footage and it clearly showed your state when you ran outside." Mathew explained to convince Annie to take the offer as Sandy would have realised that she is not at fault.

"But Mathew... I feel something more in his wicked smile" Annie spatted thinking hard about Sandy .. his eyes his smile spoke volumes and she couldn't understand what he wants actually.

"Hello miss.drama queen. If luck comes your way, don't show this fake honesty mask and grab that with both hands... " Caroline snapped harshly making Annie roll her eyes at her comment...

"And guys grow up... Is she any 5 year old kid to ask about your advice on her matter?" Asked Caroline making everyone sigh tiredly... This girl always speak her heart without noticing the situation or person...

"Anyways

"Anyways... From tomorrow onwards my days would be blessed ... As I no longer need to see this unlucky face here" Caroline's words were rude this time. Annie flinched with her words. And was about to pay her back with the same attitude but Mathew signalled her to stop.

"But.. see I am not blessed enough... I have to see you here daily ... " Snapped Alisha with a smirk that she taunted her today in the place of Annie making Caroline stomp her foot in frustration...

*****

"I love you baby" Sushanth snuggled more to the crook of ishika's neck.