Annie - Sandy (3)

Annie was baffled or rather say annoyed ... He must be insane... She looked into his eyes to see whether he is serious or not...

"How much did you get to do this work?" He asked again now in more serious tone.. she looked everywhere possible to move outside from there...

"I... Don't know what you are asking about" she said with little confidence left inside...

He took the dress from behind and her eyes went in shock to see the state of this dress

He took the dress from behind and her eyes went in shock to see the state of this dress... The half designed dress is enough to tell its 1/4th value... Annie could connect the dots and now understand that he is misunderstood with her being the culprit here...may be her shoes found at the cabin as she left that in hurry while getting outside...

"Listen I can explain... I really don't know what's all this about... I think you are highly mistaken" Annie stuttered in between not able to form her sentence into a convincing one.. if he didn't believe, what she gonna do... She surely can't repay for the loss... Neither she can't go to jail... She started biting her nails in tensed manner... All the while he looked at her keenly...

 All the while he looked at her keenly

"Fine... But... You should accept this ... And tell everyone that someone asked you in purpose" he spatted more like an order to her... She looked at him bewildered... He did believe her... But he wants her to accept this ....

"Listen Mr

"Listen Mr.whatever... I didn't do this... That's it... If you believe me it's good for you... If not, then it's up to you" Annie snapped in no seconds and turned to leave... She did scared with this man present here...so she don't really waste further time to deal with him...