5

As soon as Annie read the appointment contract which she is needed to sign, her facial expressions changed. She grabbed those papers from Regina, the receptionist and zoomed to get inside the cabin.

"Smart" she voiced out entering the cabin clapping two times making him look at her directly. He smiled already guessed of her arrival.

 He smiled already guessed of her arrival

"Of course. I should be. To conquer the entire world" Sandy spoke with high confidence.

"There should extra clauses. If you don't mind I would like to add those" Annie carefully stated her point making him all amused. He thought she will fight with him to put such a contract. But this girl is acting all cool.

"Of course if it shouldn't change my existing clause" Sandy carefully spoke making her roll her eyes. This man is surely going to make her office life a hell one.

"You stated. I should do everything you say. But it should be in-office hours. And also you should..." she started only to be interrupted by him.

"I won't make you do anything to insult you" he genuinely said making her sigh. She nods in agreement.

"Then... I can't resign this job?" She stated that as a statement to which he just smirked back. She also smiled exposing her cute dimples.

"You know?. that's my favourite clause" she expressed making his smirk fall down.

"But you should add another clause that you too cant dismiss me" she dared to ask that.

"I can't afford to again roam in streets to search for another job" she explained as she won't ever leave this company which is a golden opportunity for her. She is tired of her low life. She needs to live comfortably which she surely deserves.

"Next?" He asked directly approving her. All he wants now is to make her join as his secretary. Which he can't wait.

"That's it" saying so she kept the papers in front of him

"That's it" saying so she kept the papers in front of him. And he dialled Regina's number and asked to make changes in just 3 minutes without breaking eye contact with Annie.

Signing the contract, Annie Walks towards Sandy.

"I don't know. What you are planning, but you can't achieve whatever you want from me" Annie voiced out in extreme level confidence making him excite more to play with her.