Chapter 11

Dean POV:

The cigarette smoke quickly disappears into the night sky as I take a long drag on the white stick. I am laying on the couch which is in my balcony and looking up at heaven.

I can see my pup's face on the moon and I know it's all my imagination. Whenever I try to close my eyes to get some sleep, I couldn't because Seth's beautiful face, his cute smile, his big brown eyes and everything about him killing me.

Now the time is 11.25 PM, everyone starts to sleep and some of them already start to enter their dreaming world but I am here just fantasizing about my pup. My body aches for him to touch him and make him mine.

I know my pup doesn't have a single thought about me, he is also sleeping like others. He doesn't have a thought that I am here aching for him and thinking about him day and night.

I take my phone and look over the contacts. I smile once I see the contact which I want to talk about and share my feelings with them. I press the call button and wait for them to pick up but that person doesn't attend the call.

I try again and again finally, that person attends my call. "Hey Dean, is there any problem? Why are you waking at this night?"

I smile when I hear the rustling of blanket and concern in that voice. "Hey dad, don't worry. Nothing has happened to me. I couldn't sleep at this night so I thought to disturb you." I smile and throw the cigarette away.

"Well, that's no problem. What makes my son doesn't sleep at this night?" He sighs and asks me to know what is going on.

"Dad, I don't know how to share this with you but I want to tell this to you. It's all because of that pup. He doesn't let me sleep and always disturbing me in my dreams. You know usually I won't wake up before noon but now I wake up every 30 minutes to check the time to see my pup. I can't live without thinking about him." I take a deep breath before explaining furthermore.

"I can't-" I cut him off when he starts to talk because I didn't finish yet so I continue talking my feelings about my pup. "I don't know how it all started. It is a jumble in my head. All I know is the moment when I laid my eyes on him. I feel something is pulling me towards him and I feel my head goes dizzy whenever I see him. His chocolate brown eyes make me more insane to him."

"I can't believe that you like a pup this much then why don't you buy it?" He asks.

"What?" I ask as I stand up from the couch. I am confused because how will I buy my pup.

Whether his parents give him to me for money?

"If there is no stock for that pup, just tell me which breed that pup belongs to. I'll buy and send it to you." It suddenly clicks on my mind what he means it.

"Do you think I am describing all this about a puppy?" I ask unbelievably.

"Yeah, then what are you talking about?" He asks unknowingly. I don't know how he is top in business. Maybe he is good at business but I give him a zero in love!

"Dad, I didn't tell this about a puppy. I told this about my pup, a human. Well, he looks like a pup with his big brown eyes and long brown hair so I call him like that." I say and open the door to enter my bedroom.

"Sorry my son, just send your man.. no your pup's photo. I want to see the guy who makes my son like a lovesick puppy." He laughs.

"No, I won't show him to you until my pup accepts me as his boyfriend!" I smile and throw the blanket aside and lay on the bed.

"I can't believe that guy didn't accept you. Just tell me about him, I'll talk to him about you and try to convince him." He says.

I look over the clock and it shows 11.55 PM. "That's not a big deal, dad. I'll take care of that. Maybe I'll give your grandchild to you before you come here if my pup reached 18. But it's your bad luck, he is 17. Okay, time to get some sleep. I feel sleepy by talking to you so I'll talk to you later." I hang up the phone without waiting for his response and place the phone on the bedside table.

Seth POV:

I try to sleep but I couldn't after what I hear from my mom. I tried to talk with my dad about that but he also told the same thing as my mom said, 'you know we will do what is best for you'.

I look at the clock and it shows 12.00 PM. Everyone sleeps peacefully at this night, even that Ambrose who took my happiness from me but I am roaming around here without sleeping and think about how to escape from him.

I sigh and sit at my desk under the bedroom window and open the laptop. Earlier I decided to do my homework later because I have no school tomorrow but now I try to clear my mind by doing that work now.

I stare at the laptop and trying to figure out just what to write down for my essay on The Great Gatsby. So far I have typed absolutely nothing. Realizing that staring blankly at the blue glare of the computer screen is only going to further hurt my eyes.

I let out a long sigh and take the chewed up pen from my mouth and place it on top of the book. No matter what I try tonight, I know I'm not going to be able to focus so I shut the laptop down.

I hold my hands on my cheeks and staring at the wall which is in front of me. I don't change my mind to stay away from Dean even my parents force me so I can see who comes here and tries to change my mind.