Chapter 37

Seth POV:

When the reception is over, Uncle Rock takes his time to talk to Dean and gives something to him. I don't know what it is, so I glance at them curiously and try to find out. However, I try, I can't find anything so I just leave it and walk over to the car, running my fingers on the decorations.

A smile curls on my lips as I see my wedding ring, which is equally sparkling with the stars. A shiver runs down my spine when I feel Dean's head on my shoulder as he wraps his arms around me from behind. I lean my head against his and feel the warmth of him without caring about the others.

"Aren't you excited, pup?" He asks softly and places his hand on mine, squeezing softly

"Aren't you excited, pup?" He asks softly and places his hand on mine, squeezing softly. "We already belonged to each other, but now it would be official." His wedding ring shows he is married and officially be mine.

"I'm super excited," I assure him and grab my beloved's hand, holding it tight like I'm afraid to let go. "I'm just letting it all soak over me for a bit. Within a short time, there were a lot of things passed in my life!"

"Yeah, but it's not the end. It's just beginning, so we have to see more in our life." He mumbles and lifts his head from my shoulder. He swirls me in the air and takes me to his bike, having something on his mind already.

"Where are we going?" I ask, a little confused when he hands me the helmet. I look around and get a wink from my mother-in-law before she gets in the car with her husband. Does she know something that I don't know?

"I promised you earlier I would give a surprise for your birthday once our wedding was over. Now I think it's the best time for that!" He winks and starts the engine, roaring the handle impatiently. "Come on, pup. We've to do many things in a single night!"

I laugh a little and slip my leg on the bike, wrapping my arms around his waist. I don't care where he takes me because I've got a lot of surprises in a day. He wished me earlier at noon on the roof and promised he would make this day beautiful than I ever imagined in my life.

My thoughts come to an end when he stops the bike and gets me off it. I look around in the darkness and get tensed, not knowing where we are. I give my hand to him and let him lead the way where my surprise is. Curiosity kills me as he takes me to the gated pathway.

The entire wooden boardwalk is covered in roses. My eyes widen as we follow every red rose that is carefully placed on the sand. The flowers leading up to the beach. I get a closer look as we getting nearer and finding a table set up close to the water with two chairs placed on either side.

"I love it, Dean. It's perfect." I mumble in utter disbelief at what I'm seeing, still oscillating from side to side.

The golden sand is adorned with roses and a trail of warm-hued candles. Light is gently sparkling by the stars through the dark clouds while the moon making for the most fitting background to this spellbinding setting.

My eyes settle on locking onto him, the most pristine of a blue zone in on me with a tenderness I've never known. His attention and love that he's showing to me, amazing me. His kindness amazes me. He amazes me!

"I can't... I don't.. I-" I blabber and stay motionless for a few moments before regaining the breath. "This is.. amazing. This is so amazing, Dean!" I drape a hand over his shoulder like it'll anchor me to the ground. "I don't know what I deserve to get this much good out of you."

"You deserve everything, pup. Keep it on the mind, I'll never hear these words out of your mouth again." He says and encircles my waist with his arms, pulling the smallest of steps closer. "Happy birthday, pup!" He leans into peck my lips like it's second nature before moving away, "Come on. Let's go."

We take our seats by the shore and flirt with each other, enjoying the romantic dinner. We spend a few minutes in silence and admire the beach, losing ourselves in the waves. It's the best birthday gift I ever have, and he is fulfilled his promise.

It strikes me to ask him one last walk on the beach before leaving for home. I stop him midway to give him the dance that I never have at my prom. There is no music at all. Just the beats of our hearts and the ocean roaring as our arms intertwine and our lips interlock.

Dean POV:

We reach home by eleven at night, much earlier than we have expected. I like every bit by seeing my pup enjoying the whole damn thing. Everything was perfect like I imagined, so I felt good. I could surprise him before our marriage, but I didn't want it because I wished to celebrate Seth Rollins Ambrose's birthday, not Seth's birthday!

"It's good that we reach here before midnight." I sigh aloud, stretching as I undo my tie and toss it down on the bedspread next to me. "We have to head out the early morning the next day to Cancun for our honeymoon!"

He blushes a little and sits on my lap, placing his head on my shoulder. "When will we return home?" He asks and plays with my jacket, thinking something on his mind.

"Within a week." I smile and lift his head, pressing my lips on his. I never tire of kissing him because I have the best, sexiest, most wonderful husband in my life. I got everything that I wished in my life, so I needed nothing anymore.

"I love you," I mumble and press some ardent kisses along his jaw and down his neck. I set to work unbuttoning his vest and shirt, pushing those off of him to the other side of the bed.

Looking over his body is a treat for me, with toned muscles sculpt everywhere. I lick my lips and lift him in my arms, putting him on the bed on his back. I tug the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head, throwing it on the floor.

"I'll make you feel good, pup." I hiss and hover over his body, covering with mine. I press a kiss on those full plump lips and nib at it. I move my head down to his neck and place pepper kisses there.

He moans and holds me tighter when I lick and suck his collarbone, teasing the sensitive flesh. "You're so sweet, pup," I mumble and press my lips on his in a deep kiss again. I slide my hands down his body to rest on his pants while peppering ardent kisses all over his body.

I enjoy hearing the little mewls and sighs that escape his mouth as he feels the pleasure in his body. I will give everything to him that I can. I want everything in my life to have the shape of him from light to dark. I just don't lie to him to make him feel good, I will. Not for this only, for everything!