Chapter One

Luna's P.O. V.

I grab the front of Ur's shirt and scream in her face. "WHAT'D YOU SAY WATER BUCKET?!"

"I SAID YOU'RE A WEAK LITTLE ASS THAT CAN'T TAKE NO AS AN ANSWER!" She screams impossibly louder than me, and she grabs my hair, yanking it.

I scream in pain and then growl "Fire Dragon R-"

Somebody pushes the back of my head, making my forehead collide with Ur's, making me fall to the ground in pain.

I hold my head and growl up at the baka that would dare- oh! OH! It's George. Um... ummmm... what to do what to do? My face turns red from anguish and embarrassment. "I thought you were one to fight, George, you should've joined the-"

"Honestly. I just didn't feel like seeing my little sister get beat up by one of you Dragneels again." He says and helps Ur off the ground. She mumbles something and then walks off with steam coming out of her ears. George turns back to me and raises his eyebrows. "Why are you still on the ground?"

I stare at him for a second, in a daze of how good-looking he is. "U-uh... r-ri-right..." I stand up and stumble a little, I had recently gotten a concussion but I haven't told anyone. I almost fall again, but George catches me.

My cheeks flush red as I see that he's really... I mean really, really close. My hands go onto his chest in surprise and his arms almost all the way wrapped around me. George himself looks surprised. "Um gomen, Lu-Lu..." My face turns scarlet at my nick name, he gave it to me when we were about five years old but now rarely calls me that anymore.

I hear whoops from certain parts of the guild and hear, "Go for it bro!" "DONT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" "Kiss her!" "Don't make it so awkward, baka!" "Go Luna! You got the nerves to try it with him!" "Lean in a little then you'll be a MAN!" "Be carful, son, her mother has a temper."

All my insides turn to their boiling points. I elbow one of George's arms and he drops me. I land with a thud but ignore the small ache in my bottom.

"Gomen George..." I get up and run to my mother's side. I slide in on the table and hug her. She strokes my hair, knowing that talking would only make me cry. "I don't like having feelings..." I mumble as I close my eyes and bury my face in her shoulder.

Lucy kisses my forehead. "I know, I know, it always has a very... very slow start."

I can't help but let a few tears fall down my face. "B-but he shows no sign of admiration towards me..." I tell her. I let go and wipe my tears, looking over at George... he's started a brawl with Jason.

Lucy smiles a little. "Yeah, sure..." she makes me look at her by literally pulling my face to look at her. My mom stares into my eyes, making me feel like she's searching within my soul... "Luna, you're going to have feelings about probably every boy you meet. Some might be positive and some may seem negative. When your father and I met, I thought it was a coincidence that the love charm broke on me, but I didn't notice that I was the only girl that got broken out of the dreadful charm." Lucy puts her hands on my shoulders. "You're growing up-"

"Oh dear Mavis, I didn't mean that talk..." I slide a hand down my face. "I'm going home for today. Thanks again, mom!"

I wave to some other people as I leave the guild hall, right as I'm about to leave a hand grabs my shoulder, making me stumble and fall. I glare at... George.

"You managed to escape... that..." I noted as I saw like three quarters of the whole guild fighting. I sigh and get up slowly, making sure the same incident doesn't happen again. "So, what's up?"

George smiles, ugh my heart melts at the sight of his hansom face when his eyes brighten and... ahhhhhhh... "H-hey? You there? Earth-land to Luna, earth-land to Luna." He says waving a hand in my face.

I blush. "G-gomen... deep thought..." I look up, pretending to think about something.

"Ok, well I was wondering if you want to go on a job with me?" He asks after a few minutes of silence between us, the background complete ruckus.

I nodded and smiled. "Ya! Sure-" my mouth stays open. "Wait. Only you and me? Alone...?" I say it in a scared voice, but I try to cover it up... not working.

George frowns. "Uh, yes..."

"Ok!" I smile and hug him. "I'm heading home, I'll meet you at the train station tomorrow..." my stomach churns just thinking about the transportation. "You can pick the mission." I don't even mean to, but I kiss his cheek and skip out of the guild and only notice that I kissed him when I'm about half way to my apartment.

I stop in my tracks and touch my lips. "What. The. Hell."

George's P.O.V.

Wait. What. When? Where...? EHHHHHH?!!! Did she really just...?

I stand there at the exit of the guild hall, I probably look really stupid. God...

"George~" I hear somebody sing. I look at Mirajane.

"Hey Mira."

She smiles widely. "Do you have... I don't know... a small crush on Luna?" Mira says it so innocently. Ugh...

"I'd rather speak with my dad about this." I say and walk off towards my father. I sit beside him and notice that I've already stripped to only my pants. I look down at my bare chest and see a long scar along my collar bone. "Hey dad....?"

Gray looks at me. "What's wrong, George?"

"I was wondering if you had any... girl advice...?" I ask nervously.

Gray smirks. "Is this about Luna?" I nod. "Aha! I knew it!" He pats my head like I'm a child. "Be yourself, that's all I have to say. Hopefully it works for you like it did for me."

I cross my arms. "I didn't see Luna naked at the age of like 16."

Gray's face turns red. "H-hey! I don't think that counts... don't try to see her like that anyways... it doesn't help if you also saw your best friend naked at the same time..." Gray chuckles. "No worries, I think I might've heard some girl talk about Luna having a crush. You're all good, man." He pats my back and I walk off again.