Chapter 1

'I think we've already met' he smirked holding out his hand and saying: 'although you didn't tell me your name so that doesn't really count'

I looked at his hand and I held out mine doing a handshake and telling him my name.

The next few hours were sort of dull, we played truth or dare and we watched a movie also they played some computer games while I ate all the popcorn.

I think it was around 4 am when we decided to call it a night. They let me sleep on the bed and everyone else were pretty much sprawled over the floor. After some time while everyone fell asleep I noticed a guy tossing and turning over and over being unable to find a comfortable position.

I got up and whispered careful not to wake up the others: ' hey are you okay over there?' He slowly turned around and faced me. Even though it was dark I noticed it was Baekhyun. He answered: ' I'm sort of uncomfortable sleeping on the floor sorry if I'm bothering your sleep'.

'No it's okay' I suddenly felt really horrible for him and my stupid head couldn't say anything but had to say this: 'You can come up here if you want to I don't mind' and I instantly realized what I said and blushed hard. Thank god it was freaking dark otherwise he would've seen. 'Is it really okay?' He asked while sitting up and I could hear the smile in his tone.

'Yes it is.' I replied and he got up quietly slowly laying on the bed next to me. I turned my back towards him and he still stayed faced towards me.

I somehow fell asleep after.

~~Morning~~

I slowly opened my eyes when the light hit me hard from the window. Blinking twice I noticed that I felt warm around my waist yet I was completely not covered with a blanket. Looking down I saw a hand hugging me... i think. I turned around and saw Baekhyun sleeping peacefully beside me and I almost screamed when I saw how close he was to my face.

I got up carefully, washed up and I went downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Sehun trying to cook. He was failing hard at it but hey at least he tried. He suddenly turned around and saw me. He had this weird look in his eyes... he wasn't angry nor sad but he looked...disappointed-ish.

All I managed to say was 'Good morning ' and all he said was: ' Looks like you're getting along with Baekhyun so well. I'm happy for you '. I was stunned by his sudden response and I said : ' Why are you so bothered by it? I thought you didn't care about girls and stuff. Aren't you the biggest playboy in school? ' he scrunched his eyebrows and said ' I'm not bothered by it pfft you wish ' and he eyerolled at me.

Soon after everyone woke up it was time to go home. It was Saturday and I didn't want to miss my favorite dramas tonight. So i said my goodbyes to everyone.

By everyone I meant everyone except Baekhyun and Sehun...I left them for last. I walked up to Baekhyun and smiled while saying goodbye to him. He smiled and thanked me for last night pulling me into a hug.

After saying goodbye to Baekhyun, Sehun came towards me and told me he would walk me out. So I agreed and we both went outside.

Outside it was chilly tbh and the wind was very strong. While standing there with Sehun and waiting for him to say anything I began talking: ' So I guess I should g- '

And everything went quiet...

DID HE JUST-?!

A/N: I hope u liked this chapter thanks for reading. <3 I'll update soon.