Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Dalmon POV

"No fair !" Monti yelled as he struggles against his binds "you said that if I told you what Cameron planned to do you would let me see her " he glared at me as he continued to yank on the chains "I thought you were a man of your word" I looked at him and sighed "I said you can see her I never said when, I might let you see her when you're on your deathbed , which won't be so far away if you continue to make that wretched noise with those chains, it's giving me a headache" He glared harder then sighed "please... I told you what you wanted to know...just let me see her once." he begged 

"Fine" I said as i walked toward him "You can see her tonight... I'll have some of my men come get you and bring you to my home for dinner. When you get there you will pretend to be one of business associates you will not tell Mori about Cameron or anything we have discussed if you do I'll kill you on the spot, Understood?" he nodded his head and I smirked good. I turned and looked at one of my workers "You and 2 others will bring that man to my house at 5pm and keep watch outside the house" He nodded. I walked out of the warehouse and to my car, just as i got in the car my phone rung.

"Hello" a throaty voice said from the other side "Long time no talk baby brother" I gripped the steering wheel tightly when I realized just who the was "What the hell do you want?" I sneered and only got a chuckle in response "You shouldn't speak to your elders that way, Why didn't you tell me that you had found such a beautiful bride? She is quite the attraction...oh and so naive to she'll let anyone in the house as long as you have some cover up.. All i had to do was say I'm one of your men and she let me in the house without hesitation... I honestly thought you would have picked a smarter one baby brother" My eyes widen and started the car "If you lay a hand on her Cameron I swear that I'll make you regret it, You piece of shit" I growled angrily as I sped down the road

"Don't worry baby brother I have no intention of attacking...yet, I'm just studying this delicate flower, Oh I've got to go she's back with our drinks.. see ya soon baby brother" He hung up the phone without another word "Shit" i threw my phone to the passenger seat.

"Sposa" I yelled as I ran into the house. I got no reply "Damn it" I run up the stairs and into our bedroom she wasnt there either. I ran all around the house but couldn't find her "fuck fuck fuck... SPOSA" I yelled again as I walked out to the garden...nothing in response. I grabbed my car keys and headed back to the front door , just as I toward the front door it swung open and in walked my mother carrying several shopping bags and Mori following behind her. I quickly walked toward Mori and pulled her into my arms "Uh mm" she said as she stood in my arms "Whats wrong Dalmon?" she asked as she struggled to get out of my arms. After a couple minutes I let her out of the hug but kept my hand on her waist "Mom where did you take her ! I was worried sick I didn't know where she was! Cameron has been making weird phone calls about her " I yelled at my mother in Italian as she set her bags down " We were just out shopping , calm down she's been with me all day. No one else has been with her " she said back before turning to Morella "You should go hang those clothes up" she said softly. Mori nodded and slid out of my grasp, taking the bags and heading upstairs. 

"What kind of calls has Cameron been saying " Mom asked as she sat down on the couch "It doesn't matter i'll handle it , just please don't take sposa without telling me " she nodded and smiled slightly "You're so protective " I rolled my eyes "You should head home and get ready for dinner , you and dad are having dinner with Mori and I tonight " she nodded and stood up heading for the door. I locked it behind her and turned to make my way up the stairs. I went to our bedroom and found Mori hanging up blouses. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Morella POV

I jumped, dropping the blouse as i felt strong warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to of course be confronted with Dalmon. He kissed my lips softly causing me to turn and look down "You scared me today" he whispered as he buried his head in my neck and inhaled "I almost lost my mind when I couldn't find you in the house. " his grip tightened causing me to gasp softly and him to pull me completely against him. I could feel my heart flutter a little.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT STOP ENJOYING THIS! HE KIDNAPPED YOU , HE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM YOUR WONDERFUL LIFE "  My conscious yelled at me 

"NO STAY IN HIS ARMS ITS FEELS GOOD , DOESN'T IT? , HE MAY HAVE KIDNAPPED YOU BUT HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BAD HE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM A LIFE OF A STUPID JOB AT A CAFE AND LIVING IN A STUDIO APARTMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" My heart yelled  back. 

I sighed softly and stood in his arms. "You should get a shower and rest a bit before dinner we're having guest" he said as  he kissed my forehead and let me go. I nodded as he made his way out of the room and I stood in the closet and sighed before hanging up the last blouse and walking to the bathroom. I started the bath water and turned to the sink and stopped in my tracks when I saw a sticky note on the counter. I picked it up and read it 

I'll be watching 

          ~ C

I Stood rereading the note a couple times before folding it up and sitting it on the night stand so I would remember to show Dalmon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It been 84 years....

I'm sorry for the long looong looooooong waiit.. I had been so busy with school but right now im on break so intend to make 5 new chapters during that break... I hope I wil be able to

- YonnaBlu