Chapter 8

OK GUYS IM A HUGE LIAR I REALIZED THAT I COULD CONTINUE SO YEA ENJOY
-YonnaBlu

Pic is Morella
-------------------------------------------------------------

Morella POV

"Sposa come downstairs our guest will be arriving soon" Dalmon yelled as he knocked on the bathroom door. I looked in the mirror and checked my outfit over once more before walking out. "I'm ready" he gives me a gentle smile and looks me up and down "you look ravishing in that dress " he walked toward me and grabbed my hand and twirled me around getting a view of the casual red and black baby doll dress. He pulled me close and pecked my cheek "I have half a mind to keep you locked up in this room with me all night " I blushed and bite my lip and pulled out of his grip "we should go downstairs and wait for the guest " I started out the door only to be pulled back and pushed onto the bed "We still have a good 20 minutes " he crawled on the bed and straddled my waist and started to kiss my neck. I push against his chest "Stop it " he moved and spread my legs so that he was laying in between them he sighed and rested his head on ny breast. "You have amazing breast " he comments making me stare at him shocked while he smirked "They're so soft and plush , My new pillow "

I sighed and let him lay there and looked to my right at the night stand and gasped as I remember the note. I quickly pushed Dalmon off me and grabbed the note out of the nightstand. "Whats wrong? " he asked but then spotted the letter and snatched it from my hands. He unfolded it and I watched as his eyes darted to read it. When he was finished he crunched the letter into a ball and you could tell by him ridged posture that he was upset "why didn't you show me this letter when you found it ?" I shrugged my shoulders and twiddled my fingers. "I didn't think it was that important " He got out of the bed angrily "when did you read this letter " he growled I shuddered and flinched back into the bed "uh around 3 I guess".

"That asino , how dare he! " Dalmon growled viciously. I timidly got out of the bed and walked toward him and placed my hand on his arm trying to make him calm down a bit

Why the hell are you trying to comfort your kidnapper? are you loco !?My brain yelled at me as I started to rub my hand up and down his arm in a calming motions.
Keep doing it ! Look he's starting to calm down a little My heart yelled back

Dalmon looked down at me and sighed as he pulled my hand off his arm and turned and pulled me into his strong arms.

Dalmons POV

I growled angrily. That figlio di una cagna -Son of a bitch- I muttered undet my breath as I stood in the center of the room. How dare he continue to threaten my sposa. Thats it!No more going easy on Cameron , I want his motherfucking head hanging on my mantle now. My angry thoughts were interrupted when I felt soft and delicate fingers grip my arm , I looked at Mori to see her staring at me with fear filled eyes. I pulled her into my arms and buried my nose in her hair taking in her beautiful scent. I moved and grabbed her chin looking her in the eyes " Non voglio fargli avere te" -I won't let him have you -

She stared at me with confused eyes "Who?" She ask I shake my head and was about to pull her back into my arms but was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. I sighed and grabbed Mori's hand "Our guest are starting to arrive lets go greet them " she nodded and followed me to the door.

"Mori" Monti yelled as soon I opened the door he lunged at Mori and pulled her into a hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How many of you think I should make Mori start listening to her brain more than she listens to her heart.

Are you Team Heart or Team Brain ????

Btw sorry it was so short
-YonnaBlu