Upside Down Sequel Part 1

'Why aren't you talking to your dad?' Bey said to Blue one day as she was being fed in bed, she was still recovering from the wounds and couldn't stay on her feet for too long without her leg aching really badly.

'I have my reasons...' Blue answered shortly, but her mother eyed her seriously so she continued 'Look mom, while you were out a couple of things happened... Other than the fact that he left us, which I didn't get over by the way, there were a couple of other things, he told me some things I didn't like and... Well there is that, you shouldn't have to worry about it'

'But I do, I want us to be in peace, all of us'

'Well you should have learned by now that relationships are only easy when you are a kid, I'm starting to grow and it sucks to realize there will always be conflict'

'How did you become so wise?' She told her smiling

'I learned from the best'

'Me?'

'No, google, but you too, sure' Her mother laughed, but as soon as she did, she felt a great pain in her chest 'Woah, slow down there sailor, we don't want you in the hospital again' She recovered and laid back down smiling at her daughter. 'Mom... Did you listen to anything I said when you were in a coma?'

'I heard voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying, it is a very weird sensation'

'Right...'

'Why? Did you tell me something important?'

'Well.. I think you ought to know that...'

'Is dinner served yet?' Jay asked as he got in wondering if Bey was already done eating

'We'll talk later' Blue told her and left without looking at her father, he shook his head and looked at Bey

'What happened between you two?' She asked him

'It was no biggie, just Blue making drama, you know how it is'

'Huum' She said eyeing him

'It was nothing babe, we'll fix it later..Don't worry about that, you have to rest'

'Maybe it's because you too are one of the same' She thought out loud while he started to get ready for his shower

'Probably' He answered from the bathroom. She shook her head and smiled.

Bey was still feeling a lot of pain and she was only surviving through it with a generous amount of painkillers. Although she was still feeling very guilty about the way she reacted with Blue, she hadn't had the chance to talk to her about it. But Blue had been extremely helpful and was extra sweet with her, it felt like she felt guilty about the whole thing too.

'Look, Blue, about what happened that day I...'

'There is no need mom, it's ok'

'I'm sorry' She said sincerely, they stared at each other and Blue held her hand

'I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have ran off like that' She started crying 'I just... I just kept thinking that if you had died, that would have been my last memory of you and that is so terrible'

'I know...' Bey said crying too 'I felt so guilty about it too...' They hugged and sobbed in each other's arms

'Mom...'

'Yes?'

'Jake and I had sex' Blue told her suddenly

'WHAT? Are you serious?' Blue nodded and smiled 'When? How?'

'Well, huum, the night you were shot he came over and... It happened and I don't think I need to explain to you how it works'

'Smart mouth!' Bey laughed 'But...BUT...Oohh' She pulled Blue to another hug 'My baby is all grown up'

'Right...' Blue said rolling her eyes playfully

'Does your dad know?'

'Noo, hell no'

'Good... He would freak out'

'No, I think he would be as chill as you' Blue said ironically

'I AM chill! I just... This is a really big deal! Have you done it since?'

'2 or 3 times... It hasn't been that fun' Bey let out a big laugh

'Right baby, it takes a while...'

'What should I do? It's hurting so much!'

'It'll get better...But you have to be really relaxed and turned on for it to work better'

'Oh... Ok, I'll try it'

'Uugh' Bey said, putting her hand on her forehead 'We should take you to a doctor either way, when I go to my doctor's visit, we will schedule yours too' Blue nodded