F. Fyodor Dostoevsky

Curiosity of where you are.
Im bored and tired.
Don't leave.

  Lounging around on your beige colored couch fit for four people you couldn't help but let out a dispassionate sigh, your body upside down with your legs facing the ceiling and your head towards the ground; what a wondrous view. You heard a door creek wide open and keys jangling; excitement enters your body.

  You quickly changed your position and ran up to the front door awaiting to see the one you longed for and loved.

"Eager to see me as always hm?" Fyodor's masculine voice chuckled taking his hat off his head and placing it on yours, "yes, I obviously missed you" you slouched down onto the ground with a face of a puppy begging for it's owner to play with them.

  "I see." Fyodor noted.

  Walking away, ignoring your presence Fyodor headed straight to the master room where you two shared a bed together. Sighing you pouted to yourself; for a slight moment you closed your eyes and had a glimpse of Fyodor and you smiling and laughing together.

Like that would ever happen.

  Standing up you realized you should make lunch for the both of you, whilst standing up you felt a cramp make it's way up towards your leg. Shit didn't go very well.

  Like a virus, your kneecaps felt weak and you fell falling on the hard kitchen floor. "Shit." You cussed out seeing the little pool of blood dripping from your mouth "how did I even fall that hard?" You mumbled with a swollen lip.

"That seemed like an uneventful fall, like me to help?" Fyodor grinned walking towards you.

You nodded expecting for Fyodor just to grab you by the hand and yank you up, but in actuality he carried you up.

In big surprise you slightly yelped with your frail, light body in Fyodor's arms, "h-hey!?" Was all you could mouth and say right now "hm? Did you think different?" Fyodor's sinful smirk came up. "What? Of course y- no!" You denied with a flushed face "we're like..boyfriend and girlfriend nothings wrong with you carrying me.." you mumbled to yourself unconsciously.

  Fyodor walked towards the master bedroom laying you carefully down onto the bed, right after Fyodor went to the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit.

  Coming back in the large room your lip seemed to have a big bump on the lower lip, "let's get that fixed right away so that I can kiss your sweet lips." Having nothing to bite on since your bottom lip was swollen you just looked down clutching onto the bedsheets with your hands.

"Just a minute ago you were bored and was begging for my attention, now look at you."

____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)