Chapter 6

I walked passed the hallway as I looked around confusedly. I walked down the hallway to my locker. As I was packing my stuff. I felt someone grabbed my shoulder.

*Bang* I was pushed against my locker. I opened my eyes as I saw a tanned girl, with a blonde hair and a blue eyes. She was not alone.

"Oh look here. We have got a beautiful, not, looking girl," she rolled her eyes on me. My eyes twitched again. I tried holding back the pain.

"The new kid, seems to be confused and stupid. Haha," she laughed at me. Yes, I am super fucking confused.

"Look, I dont know what are you doing here but just let me go please?" I said in a stern tone.

"Oh wow. Now you have the guts to push me away huh? Listen here, I am the princess around here and if u think that u can fucking make new friends around here, you are wrong. And dont even think to steal away my senpai," she gave a death stare. I have no idea ehat was going on.

"Who the fuck wants you bitch? And who the fuck is ur senpai?" I asked unwillingly. I felt a cold hands, that hits my cheeks. I held my cheeks in both hands. I looked at them confused.

"Hold her Brit and Ashley," she said to one of the girl that wears like a slut. I tried pushing them away but they were too strong from me. The blonde hair girl started to kick me. I yelped for help. But no one came to my rescue.

"Let her go, Hasley," the blonde girl stopped kicking me. I looked up as I saw, kyle.

"Oh senpai. I wasnt doing anything to her. She was just being a bitch and she tried to kill me. Help me senpai," she started to fake cry. The girls nodded as they let go of me.

" Who the fuck wants you bitch. Fuck your mother, passed away. Pass away is good," I smirk as I splattered some blood on the floor. He grabbed my wrist out of the dark place. I looked over to Hasley. She was folding her arms watching me move out of her sight along with kyle.

Hasley P.O.V:

I folded my arms as I watched (Y/N) walked down the locker room along with my senpai, Kyle.

"We will get her some day, girls. Just hold your horses," I sounded pissed. I dont even understand what she said.

'Fuck your mother passed away. Pass away is good,' It sounded like a slang? Or a slogan? What the fuck? I rolled my eyes at the thought of it. The girls and I walked down the lockers. I looked around at the retards.

" Sofia, can u ask Jae to come here? I have some prior business to do with him," I asked one of my girls. She obeyed as she walked to Jae to tell him. He walked to me in an attractive look. I smiled at him as I hugged him.

"Hey handsome~" I flirtedly looked him into his eyes. I hugged him as I kissed his lips. He kissed back. He hold my waist as I looked at him in the eyes. I bit my lips as I listened to him.

"Hey babygirl~ Wanna fuck? Kinda hot rite now. So whats up?" He winked at me. I licked my lips as I clashed my lips into his. He bit my lips as I let him entered. I pulled back.

"Babe~ In order for u to get this, I need u to do something for me~" I flirt back at him. He put his knees in between my thighs. I jumped in shock as I rested at his legs. I moved closer to him as I whispered to him. He nodded.

"Aaah... But why babe?" He whined. I smirk as I touched his lips with my thumb. He bite onto it as I looked at him in the eye. I rubbed my clit against his knees as I make sure no one watches me. He smirked as he kissed me passionately.

"NO KISSING IN THE HALLWAYS!" We could here a shout from a far. I looked over as I smirked at him. I kissed him one more time. I jumped onto his waist as he carried me to a near empty store. [Y'all know what will happen]

Y/N P.O.V:

I stopped half way the empty hallway. Kyle turned around, pissed. I stared at him, in the eyes. My wolf ear dropped down as I looked onto the floor. I suddenly felt something against my head.

"Dont even think to go there alone. Look at you! You could have been far from hurt! Don't you know that?! What would happen if I didnt come to here huh?! ANSWER ME!" I jumped as I got scared of his sudden tone. I started crying.

"I am sorry okay? I didnt know..." I cried louder. He hugged me tightly as I put my head against his chest.

"Its okay. I am sorry to shout at you. I just care for you. I cant bear loosing you again... I am sorry," he said as I held tighter. I looked up to him in the eyes. As a tear left from my eyes. He rubbed it away.

"We have to get you clean. Lets go to the nurse, okay?" He asked as I nodded. He carried me to the nurse.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys. I know this sucks but i hope you enjoy >^<