Chapter 8B

Wee's P.O.V:

It has been a while now. Y/N has been out for 4 hours straight. But luckily the nurse allow me to stay with her for the entire day, till she wake up. I sat beside the bed as I held her hands. I grunted as my heart raced.

"Hey, if u can hear me, please wake up. You shouldnt have done that. Please wake up. I know it has only been a few days we have met but please wake up. I dont want to loose you. Like how I lost her... Please. I really love you. Wake up," I held her hands tighter, feeling my tears trickled down my face. I sigh as I loosen the grip. I stared her beautiful pale face. Not minding the scars across her cheeks. I brushed her hair away from her eyelids. I sat in silenced. I let go of her hands and stood up to collect my belongings.

"Hey," I turned around to look at Y/N. She was awake. She sat down on the bed smiling to me as she rubbed her eyes. I hugged her tightly as she sat there in shook. I let go of her as I held her shoulders. She shyed away. I scratched my nape while blushing hard.

"Uhhm?" We were interrupted by someone coughing outside the door. We turned to look. I sank my shoulders down. My sister, Welly was outside the door. She smirked at me and Y/N.

"OH MA GAD! MY BROTHER GOT A GIRLFRIEND! ISWHIWNWKWJSISJSISJSISNSJSNS," Welly began to so called 'fangirl'. I rolled my eyes as I blushed harder. I looked over at Y/N. She was super red. Even redder than I am. Welly spun around like a weird ass ballerina. I lifted her up with my telekinesis. She sang her shoulders downwards as she rolled her eyes. I put her down onto the floor as I turned to Y/N to give her the script. I pinched Welly's fox ear as I dragged her outside.

"Ouch!" She yelped.

Y/N P.O.V:

While Wee and I assume his sister, Welly, was outside talking. I quickly pack my belongings to leave the place immediately. I didnt want any further 'blushy moments'. I was already dying today. I was interrupted from my deep thoughts when I saw my notifications from Kyle.

' Hey, go home with Wee first. I will drop by your house later. I have some business to do. See you later cutie.' I blushed even harder. I could feel my cheeks burning hot.

[Fyi]

I waited for Wee to finish packing his bag while I was talking to his sister, Welly. She was quite different from Wee. Wee is somewhat a sorcery and a Wolf. And Welly is pure Wolf. It is very rare for a siblings to have this kind of inheredity from their parents. But those who are found with this type of rare inheredity, they are usually are respected for and they have the rights to do whatever they want. They are not called hybrid. They have no special names for it. But they are the strongest.

Me and Wee went back home while Welly had to stay back in school for some extra lessons. Wee told me that, in this place, there is a lot of bad guys and I have to be careful when I go home alone. I cant trust others. And he told me more about Jae. He is a Vampire and he is skilled in assassination. He was once an assassination but he was caught red handed by the government and they had to send him to so called a "boys home" for six years. But he escaped in Year 3 by the help of his father. His father send him here to study like the most of us.

We went to our separate ways, back home. While I was walking home, I felt someone was following me.

"Oh honey, you should not have come to this alley dear..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guyyysss... Sorry for this boring chapter but there is some info you need to take away.

Question of the day: "who is the 'her' that Wee have spoken about?"