Chapter 8A

Y/n P.O.V:

I flunged open my eyes as I stare at the white ceiling infront of me. I panted as I looked around me. I rubbed my temple in a distress. My dream was haunting.

I couldnt breath properly as I sat on my bed for a few minutes to think through. All I could remember was I was dying for Kyle and Wee. I was protecting them. I set myself another 5 minutes for me to get my mind straight.

5 minutes later:

I woke up after a short nap. I scratch my nape as I looked at the clock. It is only 6.05 a.m. I got up and showered. I looked at the mirror to see my eyes. It was pink since yesterday. Do I love the both of them that much? I asked myself as I got confused. I showered while I was in a deep thought.

I got of the shower room and grabbed my clothes out of my closet room.

I decided to just wear my white oversized tee and my black adidas baggy pants and my grey beanie to cover my ears. I wore my eye patch and my vans shoe. I sigh as  I take a good look at myself in the mirror.

I walked breezily, enjoying the wind blew my hair, along with the dark and quiet neighbour. I sigh as I listen to my playlist. I hummed to the rythm silently as I continued my journey. The peace and quiet moment was interrupted when someone banged onto me.

"Aah!" I fell on the path with a small thud. I looked up when I saw someone gave me their palms. I looked at the  person infront of me.

"Here, let me help you," the guy crouch infront of me, making me see his face clearly. I gave him a small nod as we reached for my belongings on the floor. As we was about to take my books, our hands touched as I blushed. I stood up as I brushed away the dust on my books.

"Thank you," I gave him a small nod as a sign of 'thanks'.I smiled as I continued walking. I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Hey, do u wanna grab some coffee or anything? I will pay. I mean if u dont mind though and plus we go to the same school," he asked as he scratch his nape. I civered my face as I make a cringing face. This guy is hitting on me when we just met a few seconds ago? What the fucking sorcery is this?! I thought as I smiled back to him.

"Hey, I know you have good intentions but I have to go and meet my friends. I am really sorry but I have to go now," I blushed when I mention 'friends'. What I meant friends was Kyle and Wee. I blushed harder at the thought of it. I smiled back at him and turned around to continue walking. I rolled my eyes as he walked beside me.

Seriously though, what's with this guy? He is just getting on my nerve. I thought as I fastened my pace.

I saw Kyle with Wee in front of the school waiting for me. They seemed tensed up when I rushed over to them. When I finally caught up to them, Kyle pulled my wrist and covered my small body behind him.

"What do u want, Jae?" Kyle asked the guy, who I assumed, Jae sternly. I looked at Wee with a puppy eyes. He hugged me tightly as I teared up abit at the tensed up atmosphere. I was confused. My eyes twitched.

"I want nothing to do with this shit anymore dude. Just fuck off and let me have her. Your life will be much more peaceful if u let me have her," Jae said angrily at Kyle.

"You will never have her. She is mine. Not yours." Kyle replied back. Jae started punching him. I shakened in Wee's arm. I watched them fighting. I stood there, shaking under his arms. I watched them. Jae was already in his full form. But Kyle was looking weak. He was injured. My heart thumped as I started crying hard. When Kyle was on the floor, tired, Jae took an advantaged. I knew I had to do something. It is my fault.

I ran over to Jae and Kyle but before I could do anything or say anything, I fell on the floor, with a loud thud. As I felt numb at my cheeks. And the last thing I can see was darkness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys, sorry if this chapter is so bad and it did not live up to your expectations. I really am loosing out of ideas and yeah... I hope you enjoy it. I am so sorry if this is bad. Love yalls.