Chapter 11

I woke up, seeing Jae playing with my hair. I cuddled to him tighter as I sniffled his cologne. I smiled underneath his abs as he brushed his hands on my hair. We are both naked underneath. How dare he? He will get it one day. I chuckled at the thought of it.

"Hey, how are you doing? Last night you were so-" I cut him off by kissing him passionately. My heart beats faster as I pulled him closer. I smiled at him back as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"You wanna go anywhere today?" He asked as rested hiss chin on my hair.

"Yeah. Lets go to the mall. I wanna buy something to decorate my room," I said. Ge then grabbed my butt and squish it. I blushed harder. What is this feelings? I am confused... I kept my thoughts away from me. I stood up as i slap his back. I giggled on the way to to grab my towl and wrap myself once i have grabbed it.

Jae's P.O.V:

I giggled as I played my phone. I suddenly recieved a message from Hasley...

Hasley: hey babbeee

Jae: Wat?

Hasley: baby why u so mad? Nevermind about it. Remeber our agreement? *Winky*
Jae:Yes...

Hasleg: well, change of plans... Hurt her or I will do something you will regret.

Jae: Hasley... Listen... Leave me and Y/N alone. I dont want to hurt her. Neither you too. And you better lay your fingers on her otherwise you will regret...

Hasley: Hehe... Silly you... I wont regret... You will...

I quickly shut down my phone when I hear Y/N entered my room. I gave her an assuring smile as I held her skinny hands.

"I have to wear my clothes"  She giggled while I was tickling her sides. I finally stopped as I kissed her soft lips. She picked herself up while watching her wear her clothes. I winked at her. I get up as it is my turn to wash up and get myself ready.

I waited for Y/N in the living room while looking at the pictures of her and I assume, her mom. I continue to look at the pictures but one picture caught my eyes. It looks like Y/N was young girl and her mom and a guy. He looks familiar. I thought.

"Hey babe. I am ready," Y/N came into the living room. She looked at the picture that I was looking at.

"Who is that?" I asked while handling her the picture.

"Oh.... Thats... My dad...." I could tell that she doesnt want to share any information about her dad. I brushed her as I lift her chin up. I smiled as I pecked her lips. She smiled as she rubbed her chins in my palms. My heart melted as I blushed hard.

At the mall:

I followed Y/N to every shop and my legs are getting tired. I dont understand how girls can survive. They can go on and on and on... I am amazed. Welp it is my fault to follow her to the mall. I sigh as I sat on the the benches that the mall have provided for us. I played my phone while waiting for her. She take so long as I got frustrated waiting for her.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I left the toilet. When I was about to leave, I was pushed to a staff empty room. I groaned in pain and looked up. My heart thumped faster as I saw Hasley... What is she doing now...

"What do you want?" I stood tall in the defence.

"How pity. I pity for you because Jae didnt tell you. Welp I dont want to waste anymore time. Here you go," she threw a recorder to me as I caught it. She giggled as she stood in front of smirkingly. I looked down on the recorder as I played the video that was shown in the recorder. I couldent believe my eyes. I started crying as I held my tears back. I crotched down as I sobbed in my hands.

"He lied to you, dear. What are you going to do now, huh?" She smirked as she threw papers on me that looked like a text messages between her and Jae... They were sextexting each other. I pushed Hasley away from my view as I left the mall. I reached the clear park. I heard footsteps slowed down beside me as I looked up at whom it was.

It wasn't Jae...

It was....

Kyle....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey... Sorry for the late update... I had to revise for my exams. I am so sorry for the late update. Welp,,, I hope you will enjoy this chapter. See you next time!! Bye!!!