Chapter 1 A Normal Day

It was a normal day for the Dan. Shintaro was on his phone, Kano was teasing Kido, Kido was beating Kano up, Seto and Marry were making flower crowns, Momo and HIbiya were arguing, Haruka was eating, Takane was playing video games, and Ayano was trying to calm Kido down. Shintaro sighed and put in headphones to try and broke out the sound to watch a video on his phone. He was just relaxing when suddenly a horrifying image of a pale woman flashed on his screen with a loud, high-pitched scream echoed in his ears.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" the NEET screamed while falling from his seat on the couch. Shintaro looked at his phone to see the laughing figure of a certain blue-haired cyber girl.

"Ahahaha! Master! You should have seen your face!" Ene laughed as she pulled up a perfectly timed photo of a terrified Shintaro. Kano, who had decieded that Shintaro screaming was more amusing then teasing Kido, was snickering on the oppisite couch.

"Ene, you must send me that picture!" he blond said laughing slightly. Hibiya and Momo laugh slightly to themselves.

"What are you laughing at?!?!" Shintaro demanded at the duo. While Shintaro wasn't taking notice, Ene quickly sent the photo to every member in the Dan and instantly a union of texttones filled the room. Everyone checked their photos and soon a chorus of laughter filled the hideout.

"UGH! YOU'RE ALL SUCH CHILDREN! ESPICALLY YOU TAKANE!" the NEET yelled above the laughter before storming off to his room in fury and embarrassment.

"Shintaro?" Ayano called after him, activating her "caring eyes" to bring him back.

"NO AYANO!" was the response she recieved. Ayano, hurt, stopped using her eye abilities on Shintaro and instantly turned to Takane, who was laughing in her human form.

"That was hilarious!!" Takane snickered. Ayano's eyes burned red as she got angry at the black-haired girl.

"That was very rude and inconsiderate of Shintaro, Takane!" Ayano said slightly raising her voice while making Takane squirm with her eye ability showing how truly angry she was. Everyone watched as Takane got the scolding of her life. Shortly afterward, Kido and Ayano worked together to make dinner. Shintaro said that he refused to eat dinner with a bunch of children. 

Later That Night

Shintaro was laying in his bed, still angered by the event eariler that day. "Ugh, why do they have to behave like children! Takane is almost twenty! Why can't they all grow up....... If they're going to act like children, they should look like children so people will expect it!" he said angrily out loud to himself. 

Far Away In Another World

A laugh echoes as a dark figure stands watching the seen. "Well," said a dark, hissing voice, "I hope you enjoy the surprise tomorrow morning, sodaNEET." The dark laugh went on for hours as a mist surrounded the Dan's hideout. 

Author's Note: This is my first time doing a fanfiction. :D So I decided to do a fanfiction on Kagerou Project and I thought of this funny story. I hope you enjoyed! Comment and Vote if you did! :) I'd like to give a special thanks to ChinatsuChiyo for helping me putting together this first chapter. Thank you Chi-chan! ^_^ and with that I leave you till next time! [btw I don't own Kagerou Project, i wish i did, but i don't]