𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊

'you're awesome kacchan!'

'woah, you're so cool kacchan!'

'uwaah, what an amazing quirk, kacchan!'

izuku smiled at the memories. he thinks katsuki was really awesome. he still does to this day. he looked at bakugou, who was a few seats away from him. gosh, he missed their seating arrangement back in first year.

he sighed, reminiscing about his time back in first year. it was truly hell. katsuki always wanted to beat him up. he always wanted to hurt izuku. but thank god, katsuki finally changed. in the start of their second year, the blond tried becoming friends once again with izuku, since that's what his therapist said to do. and of course, izuku accepted. and from that point forward, they went back to being friends, calling themselves their first names instead of the childish nicknames they gave each other when they were younger.

while admiring bakugou, a realization popped into his mind. 'oh shoot, i like him.'

he realized that almost everything he thinks about was about katsuki. he realized that whenever they're with each other, he felt so happy. he realized that, he completes him.

but all of that went out the window when izuku looked around the room and saw his fellow classmate, admiring bakugou.

kirishima eijirou.

why'd it have to be him? the way he was looking so lovingly at bakugou made him sick. he then realized, that whatever he did, he'd never even have a chance in getting katsuki for himself. he'd have to hurt kirishima's feelings. but izuku wasn't selfish, no. he always tried to do everything for the others' sake. he would do anything to make everyone happy. he'd even hurt himself to save others and to protect them.

the bell rung, pulling izuku out of his thoughts. he sighed, and got up from his seat. he checked his pockets for his money and pulled them out. he was about to walk out of the classroom when he heard his ash blond friend say, "wait up, you bastard!"

he turned around and saw katsuki. he smiled, "alright, katsuki!"

when the blond was all ready, they went on their way to the cafeteria. they both lined up to get their food and sat down at a table after. they talked about their day, izuku nerding out, katsuki's cooking, and a few more random things.

"hey bakubro!" kirishima walked over to the two and swung an arm around katsuki.

"yeah?" the blonde responded, a blank and bored look on his face, but his eyes telling a different story.

"d'ya wanna hang out with me after class?" the redhead asked.

bakugou shrugged, "sure."

kirishima grinned and put his thumb up, "alright, bye!"

when kirishima was out of earshot, katsuki turned to izuku with the biggest grin. "holy shit!"

izuku forced a smile, "i'm proud, katsuki!"

"maybe i could ask him out..." the blond said to himself.

izuku held a hand over his mouth, his chest starting to ache. he coughed, and he felt something fall off from his mouth.

a petal.

his eyes widened. he looked at katsuki and thankfully, he wasn't able to see what was in his hand. 'what the...?,' he thought.

he tucked the flower away in his pocket and got up to put away his trash, katsuki following him a few moments later. they walked back in class, izuku staying silent and thinking about the petal that he had coughed up.