Camping World 200

After turning left and right we head to a brand new track to the NSDCA grid! The 1 mile oval of New Hampshire is sure to test drivers brakes and acceleration to maximize their passing opportunities here. The drivers have a new track and a very loose setup to make these corners fast. Who will be able to take the victory after 30 laps at NHMS? Logan Bradley is on pole in his #94 Exide CFRO Dodge. Starting on his outside is Alex Peters in his Mello Yello Ford for Diego Yepez Inc. 3rd is Luke Rainey and 4th is Eli Bright. Row 3 is Gunner Matheson and Steven Wallace Jr. Row 4 is J.J. Roberts and Austin Delgado. Rounding out the top 10 is Ethan Head and AJ Jones. Off of turn 4, Logan Bradley will lead the field to green at New Hampshire!

Into turn 1 Bradley clears Peters for the lead! Into turn 3 Luke Rainey looks under Bradley, but Logan will clear and lead lap 1. On lap 2 into turn 3 again Rainey ducks under Bradley and will stay side by side until turn 1 where Rainey will clear Bradley for the lead on lap 3! Further back, William Duncan gets into AJ Jones and was sent into Irving Allison and gets turned! He slides back into AJ Jones and will spin with the 81! Jones hits the rear of the car hard and collects his driver Colton Layne! Meanwhile, at the front, Gunner Matheson takes the lead as they go 3 wide behind him! Gunner leads the field back to the caution flag, only the 2nd yellow of the whole MDCS season. Colton Layne has major front end damage and his day is done. Fisher Gee is also involved. Gunner will lead the field to green with Steven Wallace Jr. in 2nd and Alex Peters in 3rd. On lap 8 of 30, we are back green flag racing! 

On lap 9 SWJ will try and make a move for the lead under Gunner! He backs out and Gunner will remain the leader as we are now on lap 10. Into turn 3 SWJ runs extremely wide and will lose several spots. Caution is out as we start lap 11! Austin Murray is spun further back by Chandler Maurice! Alex Benyacko and Camden Luca are involved! Matthew Brown is on pit road as well. Alex Benyacko has major rear-end damage. Rodger Rey gave his teammate Murray no room and ran the 40 car up the track into the 11. DJ Kurtis gets some damage as Mark Sylas runs into the back of Peter Onjack. 3 of the 4 OnjAuto cars were collected in this crash as only Anderson Reed doesn't have damage. On lap 17 of 30, Gunner will lead the field back to green! 

On lap 20 Ethan Head out of 4 makes a great save as Matthew Eaves is turned in the back! William Duncan makes hard contact with the 0 and almost flips him! Eaves was turned off of turn 4 by Dusty Neel and that brought out this yellow flag. We will restart with 4 to go as Gunner leads the field to green for the final time!

Into turn 3 Jake looks to the inside of Gunner and they are side by side coming to 3 laps to go! Jake clears into turn 1 as now SWJ moves into 2nd! The 24 of Austin Delgado spins as the leader cross the line for 2 to go! CAUTION IS OUT! Jake Galloway wins at New Hampshire! 

Race top 10

1. Jake Galloway
2. Steven Wallace Jr.
3. Gunner Matheson
4. Luke Rainey
5. Anderson Reed
6.Eric Monaco
7. J.J. Roberts
8. Roger Rey
9. Cordelle Smith
10. Alex Peters

Top 10 in points

1. Jake Galloway
2. Anderson Reed -21
3. Austin Johnson -22
4. Colton Layne -30
5. Alex Peters -39
6. Jesse Turner -41
7. Alex Benyacko -42
8. J.J. Roberts -53
T9. DJ Kurtis -54
T9. Chandler Maurice -54