Jeanne d'Arc 1

(Well since the time that I finished the vote most of the people choose the left one. So here goes nothing. Hope you guys enjoy it!)

(Y/n) hum and finally he made his choice, "I chose... this!" He picked the left one.

After that everyone then takes turns for the lots

"I am with, Marie and (Y/n)," Jeanne said.

"So, (Y/n) will travel with us and the rest would be with Master. Any objection?" Marie asked.

"We all draw lots, so there shouldn't be any." (Y/n) crosses his arms. "I suggest that we all take a rest for the night and leave tomorrow morning. We need to make a four-hour shift to patrolling the area while the other rest. We don't know what could attack us at night. I take the first watch."

The group nod in agreement and everyone takes a rest for the night. Since servant doesn't really need asleep, most of them just sit and relax so that their mana can regenerate much faster. On the other hand, their Master is a normal person. Sleeping is essential for her to gain energy back.

As (Y/n) about to leave someone stops him, "(Y/n), wait!"

He turns around and saw Jeanne, "Yes?"

"Let's take the first watch together." She suggests.

(Y/n) nod, "There's a tower in the middle of the fort. It's a perfect place to take a watch."

They walk together to the top of the tower and start watching the area for any incoming threat. For a while, the air was filled with silence since both didn't know what to talk about. Well, not until (Y/n) decide to say something to break the silence.

"You know. You don't really need to take the first watch with me. I think you should just rest with others. I got this." He suggests.

"You don't need to worry about me. As a ruler class servant, I have a lot of mana compare to the others. Besides, my ability to sense a servant from miles away would provide to be useful if anything bad is coming. On the other hand, shouldn't you the one who takes a rest, (Y/n). You're not a servant. You need to sleep to gain your energy." Jeanne said in concern.

(Y/n) laugh a little, "It's fine."

"But-" Jeanne tries to protest but she was interrupted by (Y/n).

"Tell me, Jeanne. You used to be a soldier, right? Before all of this, I mean."

She nods.

"Before I was a king. I was a soldier too once. It's a common thing for us to stay awake at a time like this. So, it's fine. Really." He gave her a reassuring smile.

Jeanne was about to say something against it but she decides that it would be best to just let (Y/n) take this watch with her.

"I never thought that I'm going to have a watch duty again after I become a king." (Y/n) chuckled.

"So... (Y/n). I was wondering about something."

"What is that?"

"Well, if you don't mind me asking. What kind of king are you?"

Hearing her question making (Y/n) scratch his cheek and hum for a while. "Honestly. I don't know."

"You don't know?" Jeanne raised an eyebrow.

(Y/n) move and lean into a wall behind him. "You can say it like that. I mean, I have only been King for five years and that's it. People do talk about me as their brilliant king and something like that. But I think they just being nice you know. I never really know what they think about me."