JEALOUS

12/09/2024: I WROTE THIS AS A 12 YEAR OLD. THIS IS NOT A GOOD BOOK. ITS CRINGEY AND AWFUL AND NOT EVEN HOW SEX WORKS. PLEAE STOP READING THIS PILE OF SHIT.😭😭😭😭😭😭

Warnings: swearing, dom!george, sexual themes

Y/N'S P.O.V

i smiled as i slowly rubbed my hands down the thin, silky, maroon material that clung to my body. i looked amazing and i was proud, confident even. i applied a soft, red lipstick to my plump lips and layered another coat of mascara on. amazing.

me and george were going to the club for one of the lads birthdays, stephens to be exact. alex, george, me, will, stephen and james were all going to the best, loudest, dirtiest clubs there are. to say i was excited was an understatement.

i stepped out of my room, (i lived with george and alex) and smirked as georges mouth gaped a little and a flush danced on his cheeks. "im guessing i look okay then?" i winked.

"better than okay. you look bloody amazing. this dress will be on the floor later, yeah?" he grinned, tucking my loose hair behind my ear.

"we'll see if youre lucky, love." i winked, sashaying away. alex watched the two of us, grimacing, and i held back a chuckle. walking out of the door and waiting until after the boys had walked out too, i locked the key and placed it into my black clutch. downstairs there was a taxi that had will and stephen in. i slammed the door open and grinned. "alreet geezers, whos gonna get shit faced drunk with me?"

i heard a round of cheers from the guys and placed myself into the black taxi cab.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY ME GETTING WAGWAN PIFFTING MERCH

we all walked into the blaring clubb and cheered. blue lights reflected off of the plain shiny black walls. the lights were dimmed and dark and you could see a stage with a lit up golden bar next to it. "banging!" i yelled in chorus with will. 

we both had a laugh about it and I walked straight to the bar as George walked off with the boys, just having met up with james at one of the tables. I rolled my eyes, knowing I would have been ditched instantly. "alright, memeulous. that's how we are gonna play, aye?" I muttered, placing myself down on a spinny stool chair at the bar.

"hey, vodka with lemonade and two cherries please." I smiled politely, the bartender nodding and smiling. I grabbed my clutch and took out a fiver, still having seventy five quid left. it was gonna be a long night. 

I felt someones gaze on me and frowned. "shit, nonce alert." i thought, my stomach churning.

a couple of seconds later, a quite handsome male with chocolate brown eyes smiled. he was cute, but no where near as cute as george. "hiya, can I help you?" I grinned at him, holding out my hand.

"I-I uh, im sorry. youre just gorgeous."

"oh, thank you!"

we got interrupted by the bartender passing me my drink but the mysterious man stepped in and payed for my drink, grabbing the fiver from my hand and placing it into my clutch. 

"im daniel. do you care for a dance, m'lady?" he grinned, winking and holding his hand out.

"why thank you kind sir,  I do, very much so." I gently held onto his hand as he lead me to the dance floor.

a quick, quite inapropiate song came onto the speakers and I saw George watching me from the corner of my eye.

cookie by R.Kelly. alright, I can work with this. 

I let go of daniels hand and slowly bent forward, leaning back up, making sure my arse was up against his crotch and pressing back. my back was against his chest and my arms wrapped themselves around his neck and his head came between my shoulder and jawline. he gripped onto my hips and I rocked them around then forward. I bent my knees and knelt down, dragging my hands down his chest, my back against his manhood. 'shit, hes hard already.'

I looked over to George and he looked livid. gripping his pint glass and glaring. I winked and licked my fang tooth at him, getting back up, turning my back to George and my chest to Daniel's. "I just want you to know, im not trying to lead you on, im with the boy over there. the one in the black button up shirt."

Daniel grinned and nodded. "making him jealous? im doing the same to my girlfriend. im uh, a bit hard because of her."

this made me laugh. "lets get back at them both then?"

Daniel looked behind me and smirked. "you've done well. here comes lover boy." I was about to speak before I got ripped from daniels embrace.  "oh hiya love." I tilted my head innocently. 

"get to the fucking bathroom now." George growled out, staring at Daniel. 

"okay, daddy." I giggled, running over to the female bathrooms. 

George looked towards Daniel and glared. "hey man, don't worry, she was trying to make you jealous. I think she wants to get laid. I have a girlfriend, the blonde one over there," Daniel motioned with a neck tilt. "she knows, nothing was happening."

George nodded. "alright, cheers for telling me. good luck." his lips curved into a smile and he got a nod in return. "you too. bye mate."

Daniel walked off and George stormed towards me. "alright, babe. mind explaining what the fuck that was, huh?" he said, pressing me into the wall in the female bathroom stall. he locked it and his hands dug into my hips. he then moved one to my throat, knowing about my choking kink.

 "I can not wait to fuck that dirty slut attitude out of you." he growled out.