MASK

WARNING: SMUT! Dom!George, Mask kink! Choke kink! KINKY

 I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and stretched. currently i was sat on georges bed, watching him film a video. half way through, I felt a familiar heat in the pit of my stomach. "what the fuck..?" I muttered aloud. 

why was I turned on? then I realised. the mask. It was georges altar-ego. the cocky, smug commentary, the confidence, the fucking mask. "whats wrong babe?" George asked, pausing his recording for a minute. 

"oh uh, nout. you carry on doll." I swallowed thickly, scratching at my neck and avoiding contact. George was clearly smirking. he knew they were my moves when I was turned on. 

"alright, b. tell me if ya need anything." he winked.

I growled lowly under my breathe and squirmed, thighs pressed together.

 I wanted him to grip my legs, leaving purple marks all over them, watching as the bandana shifted up when he eats me out. I let out a barely noticeable whimper and hoped George didn't hear. he did. 

little did I know, he was biting his lip and smirking under the bandana. on purpose, he made his accent thicker, knowing it was a huge turn on for me.

"alreet, wagwan piffting." he laughed into the mic as him and joshy started playing a game together. "oioi buster, what do you think ye'r doing, aye?" 

This went on for a couple of more hours, georges accent getting me more wet every second and I groaned. "you good, y/n?"

"perfect."

it carried on until the point where I had to clean myself up, knowing George wasn't going to. I dipped a hand into the underwear and moaned quite loudly. 

George and josh went silent. to be honest, I wasn't even embarrassed. I opened my eyes to see George watching me, silently, head turned. he was gripping the arm rest on his chair. 

"uhh George..? should I um, call back?" 

"no its- I-" he cut himself off as I shoved three digits into myself and cried out 'george'.

"oh fuck this." he growled, looking to his laptop and shutting it, the call disconnecting and game ending. "fuck me. with the bandana on." I whispered.

he growled again. "that was the plan, babygirl."

just as I had been thinking, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and gripped them tight, making me whimper slightly and let out a breathy moan.

 he then lifted up the over-sized wagwan piffting hoodie and kissed my pantie-clad clit. I thew my head back and gripped my knuckles onto the soft, silk bedsheets. "ah.. George. d-don't tease me, bubs.."

he chuckled and it sent vibrations through my body. "ah~"

"I fucking love the sounds you make, love." 

he wrapped his fingers around the elastic wasteband of my underwear, (georges boxers, actually) and pulled them down, instantly attacking my womanhood. 

"s-shit! ahh g-George." I watched as, again, like in my imagination, the bandada lifted up and I could see his tongue darting onto my folds, licking up.

  a familiar bubble-like knot in my stomach appeared and I grinned, still letting out soft moans. "I fucking love th- aah!" I yelled as my climax hit.

"such a good girl. knees and hands now." I giggled and kneeled down, forearms on the bed and arse in the air. I closed my eyes and smiled when I heard his zipper being undone. 

"hurry up.. please." 

"calm down baby."

I felt his grip on my hips and I moaned, pressing back so my arse was on his hard on. I heard his slight whimper/groan and smirked. "come on baby. youre as needy as me."

George let his tip rub between my folds, collecting some slick before pressing into me. "oh god George!" 

"god you look so pretty here, taking my dick like the good little princess you are." he groaned out, eyes squinted shut.

 he wrapped a hand around my throat and smirked when I gulped.he thrusted into me and I gasped, loving how far his member fit me perfectly. 

"oh god, harder please." George nodded and thrusted harder and faster, groaning as I got tighter. 

"yes fuck yes!" I yelled, moving in sync with George. we both felt the knot arrive and George rammed me into the head board of the bed.

 "mmph~"

 I bit my lip and my eys rolled to the back of my head as George and me finished up. I was on birth control so I didn't care about about him coming inside of me.

"fuck y/n, you feel amazing." he sighed in bliss as he slowed down, twitching inside of me. 

finally, he pulled out of me and collapsed onto the bed, the same as me. "youre gorgeous, you know that?"

"you've told me a couple of times, Georgie."