LOOK OKAY?

Y/N's P.O.V

I rolled around in georges room on the floor, bored out of my mind.  George was recording and I was trying not to be seen in the video, but I wanted to be near my best friend, big man memeulous. he was doing some video with alex, appantly will and jj had pissed George off and he was getting back at them.

"fuck willne."

"snake!"

"sssss."

I walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge, tempted to take alex's chocolate milk and swig it. "eh." I shrugged, and took off the lid and took a gulp. 

"ugh, noice." I shighed in bliss. I walked to the cupboards and took out a packet of prawn and cocktail crisps and salt and vinegar crisps. I chucked them into the air and caught them again. the, walking into the bedroom, I giggled as I saw George and alex right in front of the camera.

"crackheads." I muttered, smilling slightly. alex smiled back and George just gave me the finger. "cheers."

I was getting more and more bored, so I simply got up, walked over to George and undid his bandana.

"oi what are you doing buster?" he playfully growled out.

"shut it memey."

I took off his glasses and hat too, rolling my eyes as alex made a vomiting sound as georges brown curls fell down and framed his face and his emerald green eyes were revealed.

"hey babes?" he tilted his head and laughed, confused but amused emotions clouded his eyes. I wrapped the bandana around myself, placed on the hat and sunglasses and bent down so we were face to face. by this point, alex had left to get his chocolate milkshake. 

"hey piffting, whats your bbm, aye?" I tilted my head playfully and lifted my hand to his chin, so we were directly eye to eye.

"fucking hell, I see why the mask is a big deal to people.." he muttered out, grinning, his smile reaching his gorgeous eyes.

"do I look okay?"

I took off the glasses and winked, lifting up the bandana and kissing him softly, our lips molding together perfectly. I was melting putty in his hands which were now on my waste and the back of my neck, pushing the kiss deeper. I let out a soft moan, which was definitely not meant to be heard, and George pulled back abruptly. "that was hot." he laughed, wide eyed, a peach colour dusted onto his cheeks. "shut it buster. I- uh, don't think we can go back to being friends after this." George frowned until he grinned and nodded. "yes, i'll go out with you darling." 

"well I, I was thinking you could ask?"

"hm. how about now as we are already shagging now aye?"

"oh, are we?"

alex walked in and saw us and avoided eye contact. "y/n, I mean this in the most respectful way, you drank my chocolate milk so ill have to kill you. have fun guys, don't be too loud."

"fucking nora alex!" I laughed, eyes watering. George just winked.

alex walked out and as soon as he left the room, George pulled me onto his lap and kissed behind my ear. "will you be my lass, y/n?" 

I bit my lip and nodded. "of course I will, memeulous."

George growled and pulled me into a rough, passionate kiss. I grinned into it and sat onto his lap, my hands scratching his scalp, hair trapped between my fingers. George turned his head to a different angle and kissed me deeper, his tongue entering and fighting for dominance with mine. I let out a moan as both of his hands gripped my arse and ran up and down my wasit and up my t-shirt, cupping my breasts. I let out a shaky breath grinded slighty. I instantly felt georges clearly large hard-on through his grey joggers. he groaned slightly and the sound went straight to my core.

"okay, George memeulous. youre hot as fuck, 'n all, but I want a date first, darling." I winked, setting myself up and getting of the males lap and strutting off, grabbing the bandana and glasses but cap still on.

" I winked, setting myself up and getting of the males lap and strutting off, grabbing the bandana and glasses but cap still on

Y/I/N: Stole his shite x

935,284 Likes 484,325 comments

Memeulous: fit xx