four (final)

tw

"honey, are you sure you don't want to go to school today? you'll get behind on your work.." yoongi's mom asked gently, concern laced in her tone as he petted her son's head.

yoongi nodded, facing his wall in hopes his mother not seeing his tired, bloodshot eyes.

"okay..i'll call the school and let them know you aren't feeling well." she leaned over and kissed her son's forehead.

"i'll call you when i get off work okay?"

yoongi nodded. it'd been two months since jimin's death and the bullying had reached his social media. his twitter, instagram and snapchat has become a personal playground for the students to bully yoongi on.

it got to the point where he had to deactivate his accounts and delete the apps altogether.

he didn't talk anymore, couldn't bring himself to utter a sound. and he'd lost a lot of weight, his once squishy cheeks now hollow and his bright, cheerful eyes now void of light and dull.

he no longer slept at night, he'd began having night terrors, terrifying, endless visions of jimin's parents begging to know why he took their son away. he also stopped eating, he couldn't bring himself to eat, let alone keep anything down. he heard his mom pull out of the drive away and sat up.

he'd been thinking about this for a while, he already knew how he wanted to do it.

he walked over to his backpack and pulled out a binder. flipping past the rough drafts he pulled out a fresh sheet of paper. he walked over to his desk and began to write.

im sorry mom, im sorry dad but I can't take this anymore. thank you for the wonderful life you've given me. you two are the most important people in the world to me. im so sorry.

-min yoongi

he walked over to his bed and reached under his pillow pulling out various bottles of pills. he fiddled with the first bottle before popping it open and pouring some into his hand.

he poured them into his mouth and gulped down some water, repeating this process until the bottle was empty. he moved on to the next bottle and did the same thing until all four bottles were empty. his legs gave out beneath him and he began to sweat. he fell onto his side and jerked around in pain, frothing at the mouth.

it felt like his body was on fire, burning out from the inside. there were sharp pains in his stomach and his vision was blurring. he closed his eyes, coughing weakly.

"i-i'm...sorry.."

it was six pm and mrs. min was climbing up the stairs of her house, humming quietly as she ventured to her son's room.

"yoongi honey," she knocked on the door.  "i brought you some medicine and i got some soup for you at the store. are you feeling any better?"

no response.

"that boy and his flicktated sleep schedule." she chuckled to herself. "open the door!" she called a little bit louder.

"lady why are you yelling?" yoongi's father laughed, walking up next to his wife.

" yoongi won't open the door. he's either asleep or ignoring me."

mr. min reached above the door and got the key from the door frame and knocked on the door.

"son open up."

he glanced at his wife.

"we're coming in." his father said before unlocking the door and opening it.

"y-yoongi?"

paramedics rushed into the home. one bent down and pressed two fingers against yoongi's neck. he shook his head.

time of death? 8:09 am.

their neighbors emerged from their own homes to investigate the noise. but when they saw the mins grieving as a covered stretcher was carried out of their home, they knew the son had died. the mother held a piece of paper in her shaking hands.

the school had begun to leave a small shrine around yoongi's locker.

"he didn't deserve it.." someone said as they passed by.

"how'd this happen?"

"if he needed a friend, we were there for him you know?" a group of boys said.

but deep down, they all knew. they were the ones to blame.

one month later

jungkook walked along a long quiet path, bouquet in hand. he stopped at jimin's grave. reaching into the bouquet, he carefully plucked a daisy from the assortment of colorful flowers before placing the bouquet down. he held the daisy gently between his fingertips.

slowly, he began walking again. stopping by yoongi's grave and gently placing the flower down, before beginning to walk home.

__________________
the end

thanks for reading