Prologue

I don't know how to start it all over, but basically, here's what I've learned from my life in the past:

It's very hard to accept that life was very unusual and very unfair. The beginning seems to be the best and having great achievements since we've been surpassing the trials of our circumstances in life. But though, the cycle goes over and over again to fight for what will be the best of us and to be greatest than our potential alone and also become successful in our life.

We may have a happily ever after, that our parents once experienced before we were born. In life, we began making good and bad memories as we grow older, continuously. Sometimes we grow up more extraordinary than others do. We messed up things and can't control our unidentified emotions and can't handle them patiently. Sometimes we laugh, smile, cry, mad, and feel useless every single 24/7s. We can't seem to let ourselves be controlled by our perspective. We have conquered our fears that even if a single light turns out, we screamed at frightening something. What causes you might be frightened or afraid? Yes... it is losing control of ourselves. Yet we have this thing called kaleidoscope and we think that this kaleidoscope of us sometimes becomes dark and shines itself unexpectedly and it is very difficult and delicate to explain. A kaleidoscope has various emotions and feelings that we can't easily write down in our notes and make like lyrics or free verse poems or any poetry with various stanzas on it.

We have experienced such recklessness throughout life. We have grown up to experience some ideals and something that make our soul even better... or worst.

At 10 years old, we gained to have childhood friends that make our life colorful yet paint blue even if we won't recognize them when we usually reached out to become mature or when we reach our self to 15th.

In our teenage years, we came up with making various friends and peers making it multi-friends that end up adjusting your own physical and mental analysis as well as your personality. We also have this person who really hates us and tries to step off onto our heads and drag us down and let us be in a state of depression.

Heartaches and heartbreaks are common things that we will experience when we reached fifteen. We do love, yet, got rejected or betrayed by love. We can't stop loving a person especially when he/she is our very own love for a lifetime. You tried to give her/him anything just to get him/her, But still, you aren't worth enough for him/her.

We might also experience trying to take vengeance on those people who caused us to be like this or that, which has changed us differently, making our characters darken and filled with blood that has been maliciously given by them. We have encountered such things as those jesters trying to mess your life out and take your soul from the body itself.

You may also experience hatred like you are living in dark clouds with counter-offensive thunderstorms by which it really comes to your mind that those thunderstorms were the signs of your anger.

We also receive countless successes and infinite failures in life. Your dreams may come true but may not. Like you strived for your dreams to be successful, but, unfortunately, we received misfortunes like the dreams that we dreamed ours was not good for us. We can't seem to blame our misfortunes, yet, can't stop our anger even if it's not a big deal. We'd come to think about the wasted opportunities dropped when our loved ones really got a shotgun for destroying all the bricks from the castle which you made with blood and sweat with hard work on it. It's hard to accept the fact that they've gone up their messes to ruin your dreams to be safe always. Indeed our loved ones surely don't want any opportunities to come into our life, especially when experiencing the outside of the seven seas or in a thicker wall from your prison. We really can predict that this world is just a twist of having too many tests for you to become wiser and more patient. But it is also giving us depression and anxiety for all the risks that we've lost in life, especially the important ones. Furthermore, we can't deny the truth that sometimes, every opportunity gives you opposition of elders and frustrations in life because of that failure. We can't blame it. That's life... but, I know it'll be forgotten someday and will be replaced by a wide smile and tears of joy for an unexpected achievement that you might receive in the future.

We have debuted ourselves to be us literally. We tried to bring out the best of us but none had ever appreciated it. And so we came on hating people not knowing why because of their misconceptions and misjudgements. We can't easily say that we hate them but, we might just get it on.

Wherein life, you play the hardest vital role to serve your royalties as a servant. You came up at the start of being benevolent even if you were excruciating yourself. For years, we cried about suffering the suffrage that we don't like. We want to rebel, but what choices do we have?

In life, it is very miserable for us indeed. It's like you're riding a roller coaster spinning through it, being played in the air, witnessing the hardship that we feel and the bitterness that we received which might be excruciating for us and intolerant as well.

Yes! Life was never been so easy. Life is cruel indeed. But you know why it makes this world a cruel place? It is because of the cruel human with such intolerance and no solidarity in each or every community. With these cruelties, we might be experiencing such calamities that we don't want to get included with.

We've been dragged down by people 'cause of their discrimination of our reputation and try to put a speck of dirt on it until people notice it. It's a counterpart of a show where everyone thinks that you were that bad in their perception that isn't right to be like a kind of sympathetic person but more like a pure thug asshole itself. People also think that you were that badass, monstrous, snake that steals everything even though in the reality you only are an innocent one who knows none of the incidents that have put you in danger.

We can't blame people for hating us that way. But darling, it has gone too far and it has to stop. The sour saliva from their mouth that they usually spilled out from it, really terribly poisons you. They are the antagonist of your story. They try to take all the risks to bring you down.

Despite those, we are all generated in a very simultaneous generation. We can't define it but even though, but we have to understand life even if it's hard to comprehend it from time to time. You can even have this friend and once become a best friend of yours that you've treated as your true brother even in a different blood. They will be next to you all the time, sharing such things as secrets until such time he will ruin you, then leave you for various purposes and all that is left is to pick all the pieces of you that have been broken apart for being alone amid the sadness, letting you become an introvert someday like you're always dismissing your sense of socializing through the other atmosphere or dimension before what is need to be done by yourself. You want to have something, but you can't have it. You want to be recognized by them, but you'll never be.

Honey, lifeis difficult to understand. We can't simply define it furthermore,we'll just have to live life in a going-with-the-flow process. I don't knowabout you but, think about it. Your reputation precedes yourself. Just do whatyou wanna do. Say what you wanna say. Let the crowd hear your voice ahead. Giveevery shot that people deserve. The wrath is all in you. If people were nice,then show them happiness. If not, and they're naughty by giving you shit, thenshow them the darkness that they haven't seen for years for it is what theydeserve. Let people get what you suppose to give them in fair situations. Letpeople experience what they deserve. And as for you, just stand out straightfor your dignity and reputation for what it deserves best. Let your name be ontop and it would be perfect indeed! When you're in trouble, there's a darkclassic within you to conquer it all.