°°°°°

Literally ten minutes later
Kaminari POV
I had the hoodie and bottle on my bed. Let's rephrase that. I'm curled up with the hoodie and the bottle is next to my pillow. I'm on my phone strolling throw insta looking for memes. When I get a text form our newest group chat.
Shark boi: Pika Pika bitch I'm coming to your room
Ok he only calls me that when I fucked up or he's sad. So something's up.
Pika pika:ok
I totally forgot I'm cuddling my kittens hoodie. Didn't remember till I heard a knock. So I quickly throw it under my bed and slid the bottle under the pillow. I answer the door to see a sad Kiri and a angry pomeranian down the hall. He quickly ran into my room and slammed the door. I walked over so confused and concerned for my friends' relationship.
He ended telling me that bakugou got drunk and kissed Sero. Boom boi still being tispy broke up with him. I didn't know want to say but my loyalty kicked in. Not a good thing. I marched in to bakubooms room and started screaming at him saying 'how could you do that' and 'you saybim the dumb one at least I'm not underage drinking'. Mina and Sero came out of nowhere and drag me away. Then they said that 'bakugou wanted to get drunk so he could throw a mental break down.' then Sero said 'i made a fake id to get a bottle of Jake. (Get the song reference)
I just let it slide and head back to my room just wanting sleep. But I ended up texting shinsou for a bit first. I obviously did this in our private chat.
Kami: hey shin
Shin💜: hi and really shin?
Kami: yup
Shin💜: ok, well what you up to?
Kami: about to get ready to got to bed you?
Shin💜: texting you and probably gonna try and sleep soon
Kami: cool bye shin
Shin💜: bye kami
(Switch to shinsou's POV)

So I kinda lied I'm not going sleep soon. Even though I'm every tried. My dads have called me down to the main office for some reason they wouldn't tell me. Like I'm low-key scared.
So I just got back to my room. Turns out they just wanted to tell me I'm being moved to class 1-A. You know the class with the ball of energy I like. The world just loves me. I'ma text Kami about this.

Shin: hey Kami are you up still
Kami💛⚡: ya why
Shin: well I just got moved to class 1-A. I started tomorrow.
Kami💛⚡: yay does that mean you are moving dorms
Shin: ya. Now I'ma be surrounded by crackheads like you
Kami💛⚡: youre not wrong my friend not wrong
Shin: well good night
Kami💛⚡:k night shinshin

My heart fluttered at the fact he called me 'shinshin'. This crush just got a hole lot bigger.
(Switch back to kaminari POV)
Oh God he's going to be around all the time. I'm not surviving this year with a crush that keeps growing. I swear every time I talk to him it grows by 3x it's original size.
Maybe I should talk to Kiri. 12:00pm already? Nevermind to that idea he's probably asleep by now. So is Mina and everyone else in the bakusquad. Oh well let's see if I can sleep.
I get up change into the purple hoodie and put on my black sweats (sweatpants) then curled up in bed. BTW shinsou's idea worked I fell asleep super fast.