chapter 5: tour part 2

after a bit, everyone got back and we went out for food. we were eating when i got a text from avani
avani💞: anything happen today?;)
me: possibly, but that's a secret
avani💞: you gotta tell me
me: hmm i don't know about that one
avani💞: dont tease me like that
i smile and quietly laugh
"what are you laughing at" payton says to me with a mouth full of food. i look up at avani and we both laugh.
when we get back to the hotel everyone sits in the same room again. just as i was about to sit down avani grabs my arm and pulls me into the bathroom. she shuts the door and looks at me with her arms crossed.
"what happened?" she asks eagerly
i just smile and shrug
"oh my god!" she says impatiently
i cover my mouth and laugh
"did he kiss you again?" she asks quietly with a smirk
"a bit more than that" i smile
"wait is it official?!" she jumps up and down
i just smile and nod and she screams
"shhh" i laugh
we don't do much that night and go to bed pretty early because we're back on the bus again for the day. one more stop and then we fly home. it sucks, i really don't want to leave all of my new friends. but jaden's coming back with me so it won't be that bad, and plus we'll see them again soon. basically everyone on the bus found out that me and jaden are together now, but neither of us have posted anything about it yet. jaden and i watched movies on the bus for a bit and i eventually fell asleep. when i wake up jaden is sitting with anthony and chase do i just go on my phone. i see that jaden texted me.
jaden❤️: i rented a small place for us for a few days before we fly home, seeing as your mom thinks we're still gone for three days:)
me: how did i manage to find someone like you?
jaden❤️: actually i think i should be the one asking that question
i look up at jaden and see him smile at his phone and then anthony starts bugging him. i just laugh quietly to myself and put on another movie. eventually jaden comes back to our spot and i cuddle with him under the blanket.
i must've fallen asleep again but when i woke up my phone was going crazy. i saw that jaden had posted a pic of us cuddling on his story with a heart. i smile and see so many people were freaking out about it. i just laugh and sleep for the rest of the ride home.
jaden and i go to the house he rented for us. when we went inside we put our stuff in the room and he ran up to me and hugged me tightly, picking me up. i let out a small giggle and wrapped my legs around his waist. he put his arms under my butt and looked at me.
i peck his lips and smile,
"i really like you" i said and he smiled back and said "i really like you too"
i wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him again. i honestly don't think i've felt this way about anyone before.
he put me down on the bed and lied beside me.
we put on a show and a bit later i sat up and looked at jaden.
"can i do a spooky makeup look on you?" i smiled and he jumped up, "yes! can i do one on you?" he says excitingly
we both did skeleton looks

 "can i do a spooky makeup look on you?" i smiled and he jumped up, "yes! can i do one on you?" he says excitingly we both did skeleton looks

(something like this^)
we filmed a few tik toks with the makeup and i grabbed my camera out of my bag and we took some cool pics for insta.
after that all we did was watch movies until we fell asleep.

word count: 660
(a/n: this ones kinda short lol i'm running out of ideas)