V

Lily POV

I'm so happy to talk to Mingyu, he's so sweet to me, and when I heard his voice, my heart always fluttered.

He was the one I saw when I wake up at the hospital, he's the doctor who always there to comfort you and sing for you, he can rap and he can do everything.

I'm so inlove on him so much than Ms. Jennie.

Flashback

At the phone.

"I'm so happy when you answered my phone calls Lily."  he said.

"Hehe, Dr. Kim, why did you call me?." I asked.

"Oh right, I really missed you so I call you, and I guess you missed me too imma right?." he said and I smiled while listening to his voice.

"Yes, I missed you so much Dr. Kim, but I know that you're too busy at the hospital, so I'm still fine even you can't chat me or call me." I happily said and he laughed.

"Is that so?, are you free tomorrow?." he asked.

"Yah, why?." I asked.

"I want to see you and check if you're really stable." he said and I suddenly became speechless.

"Haha, that's joke my little lily, it's a secret actually, I didn't know that you take it so serious haha." he happily said.

"That's not an actual joke Dr. Kim." I seriously said and he stop laughing.

"So it's all set okay?, I'll fetch you up tomorrow, and don't worry about my job, tomorrow is my day off." he said.

"Okay, let's call off today." I said.

"So before you end this call, don't call me Dr. Kim, just call me Mingyu, I prefer that than Dr. Kim okay?." he said and I smiled.

"Sure, Mingyu."

End of Flashback.

I'm so excited tomorrow, because I will meet Mingyu again, I really missed his face, and everything about him.

I heard a loud sound of the car outside, I immediately look at the window and I saw the disgusting filfty old hag went off the car and he looked at my room window, when saw me, he waved at me but I just rolled my eyes on him.

Before I open the window to throw some trash on him, I heard a small sound of knock at my door.

"Young Lady, are you already woke up?." a voice of my butler said.

"Yes I am Butler Jayson." i calmly said and he opened the door quietly.

"Mr. Park is already at home, do you want to see him or welcome him?." he asked with a full of respect on me.

"Nah, I don't have an interest to welcome that old hag." I rudely said and he smiled so fakely.

"Oh, is that so, I have to go already young lady." he said and close the door.

I sighed and I glared that old man outside, I don't know why I'm mad at him but I'm sure he's devil and I'm sure the he is not my biological father at all.

I went back to my bed and I picked up my phone. I was scrolling at my Instagram and I saw a post that's look like me, I scratch my head and think about my past but I can't dig in about my past, it's hard to remember everything.