Chapter One

Esmée pov

Have you ever had your headphones in with sad music on while you are looking out the car window that has raindrops on it while the car is moving well that is me right now I have been sitting in this car for two hours now and am bored out of my mind.

I am on my way to my new house in California with my dad and stepmom. My so called "biological mother"left one year ago which left my dad and i which broke us both but i think my dad is over it because of his new girlfriend and job oh forgot to tell you that's why we are moving. Don't get me wrong on my mother i miss her and all but am still mad at her for leaving and the fact that she made it look like it was the easiest thing to do makes me more mad.
My thoughts are cut of by the happy voice of my dad

"were here"

I open the door take my bags from the trunk and walk in. The house on the inside was very nice and cozy the living room was big and had a sofa, a cofe table and a tv.

"Your room is up the stairs and to the left"

"thank you Anastasia" I answered before walking up the stairs and to my new room.
The room had lavender colored walls, a white desk and a black desk chair and the best thing of all apart from my bed was the big window that was towards the road. You know windows that you can sitt in look out of that was my window now.

For the rest of day we just unpackt all of our stuff and then I went to bed with the thoughts of how my first day of school was gonna be tomorrow.

First chapter done feel free to give me feedback on it and say what you think of it
Love goofysknight