Chapter Three

Esmée pov

"Well you should stay away from him and his friends he is nothing but trouble" said Amelia

"Maybe you're wrong"

"Trust me he is just a player well enough of him what do you have now?"

I brake the eye contact with him and look at Amelia

"I have french what about you?"

"I also have french we can sit next to each other" she said all happily oh boy this girl must love school with all that energy

I heard the bell ring so I closed my looker and me and Amelia started to walk to french.

After french I walked to my looker alone because Amelia had gym as the next class while I had art.
I was a little early to art which saved me from having everybody look at me.
A gave the teacher my slip and sat down at the back of classroom and after some minutes students started floating in to the classroom.

"okay class am Mrs Jones and I will be your art teacher for the semester.
Because it's the first day back I want you to dr.... "

She didn't get to finish before the door slammed open and in walked can you guess.... Yup the one and only Leonardo.

"good to see that you wanted to join us Mr Martinez go sit down please"

He made his way to the seat next to me and as fast as he sat down he turned and gave me that smirk again but this time I turned and looked at the teacher not wanting to have eye contact.

"So as I was saying I want you all to draw something that reminds you of your summer you get to use colors or you can cheap it black and white so get started"

A took out my pencils and started drawing a bridge and a lake from when my dad and I were in France this summer.

I started to feel someone's eyes on me so I turned to see it was Leonardo and we got eye contact (again for the third time) and all he did was smirk.

"Like what you see?"

Annnnnnd he is cocky. Okay I won't lie I did like what I saw but am not gonna tell him.

"Cocky much?"

"wow you're feisty mi amor i like that"

I turned to look away from him so he
Wouldn't see me blushing.

"what now mi amor cat got your tongue"

"No"

"Then what is it?"

I looked at him and saw him smirk and it only got wider when he saw my blush but before he could say something else the bell rang to save me. I packed away my stuff and ruched out and in to the hallway but God was not on my side.

"Hey wait up I want to know your name"

"Leonardo you don't need to know"

"I see you know my name which I found very unfair if I don't get to know you're name mi amor"

I don't know why but everytime he says that my heart skips a beat.

"My name is"

"Leonardo we need youuu am I interrupting something?"
A guy with blonde and blue eyes said.

"What no no no of course not" i rushed out without thinking.

"What do you want Aaron?" Leonardo said in an annoyed tone.

"um oh um"
The guy that am guessing is Aaron mumbled before whispering in Leonard's ear and he got tense at what Aaron whispered.

"I will see you around mi amor i have something to take care of"

And with that he and Aaron left me standing there.

After I few hours of more boring classes and  lunch were I meet some of Amelia's friends the day was over and I hadn't see Leonardo anymore after our "talk" in the hallway.
When I have everything I need from my looker I walk out of school and the first thing I see is my dad's car so i go in and we leave the school grounds.

"So how was your first day?"

"It was good"
We didn't talk anymore after that so when we came home Anastasia had dinner ready because it was almost 5pm.

After telling Anastasia about my day and eating some food I went to bed and fell asleep as fast as I had changed clothes to a big blue T- Shirt  and black shorts.

A new day a new chapter do you think the book is good so far?? Let me know.
Love goofysknight