Chapter Seven

Esmée's pov

Looking at the door i prepare myself for my death aka my stepmom scolding me. Opening the door i see no one in the doorway which makes me sigh in relif so i as quietly as i can take of my shoes and tries to walk up the stairs (keyword try).

"Where have you been young lady! do you know how worried i've been and especially with your dad not home!"

i can see the tears in her eyes which leds me to wonder if they are out of fear or of frustration probably both, i. am. so. dead....

" I- i'm sorry ok i really am, i was with a friend and i totally forgot to tell you i was jus-" i tried to save my butt but she cut me off.

"Save it Esmée i'm done for the night, my head hurts so much from worrying and you could have atleast checkt your phone i called and texted you like a houndred times wondering what had happend to my stepdaughter, my world so save it Esmée i'm done" she whispered the last part walking around me and up the stairs to her's and my father's bedroom and as she past me i see a tear rolling down her face making me feel worse. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out so i can just watch her walk away mad at me i messed up a big time thanks to that asshole Leonardo.

I can feel my own tears rolling down my face and with a sniff i start walking up the stairs going down the hallway to see the door to my dad's and her's bedroom open with her crying in a pillow which breaks my heart cause i did that to her. I couldn't watch anymore so i turn around and walks in to my room closing the door behind me slowly sinking to the ground with my face in my hands crying and sniffing. After a little bit I stand up and walk to my bed falling face first on it and just falling asleep because all my crying and with what happend at the ice-cream shop made my body and mind so exhausted.

A knock on my door wakes me up making me look towards the door to see my dad with a face expression i can't figure out because of my room being dark. He asks if i can talk and walks to my bed and sits at the end of it waiting for me to get there. Before i move i look at the watch i have on my bedside table with read 1:30am.

"Pumpking you probably know why i'm in here at this hour don't you" i reply with a weak yes waithing for him to continue. He lets out a big sigh and continues.

"What you did Esmée is in excusable and you know that, you did not just make me worried but you  also made Anastasia worried sick, she almost called the cops just to know where you where" he said in an soft but angry tone. I try to say something but nothing comes out again, i can just feel the lump in my throat and the tears almost falling out of my eyes.

"I know you didn't mean anything bad just don't do it again and you are getting punished. your punisment is no computer after six in the evening which means you have to finish school work before that , leave your phone to me or Anastasia before bed and your grunded. This is gonna last for a week mabye even two we'll see how the first week goes by understand" he  loosks me straight in the eyes and i answer with a yes i understand and some tears rolling down my face. He gives me a hug and tells me he's not mad just dissapointed and not to cry also to apoligize  to my stepmom in the morning before school and with that he leaves and i fall back asleep.

✨✨✨✨

The next morning i get woken up by my alarm ringing so i let out a sigh and go do my moring routine . When i'm done i walk to my closet and put on a baby blue hoodie and some black leggings looking torwords my makeup desk i just decide to go without make up and just to walk down the stairs to apoligize to my stepmom.

I see her at the kitchen table drinking coffee and looknig at her phone,ok here goes nothing.

"Hey um Anastasia can i borrow your attention for a second to apoligize properly" she looks up from her phone, ok nows the time ok (don't cry, don't cry, don't cry)

"I am really really really sorry for not letting you nor dad know where i was and i know no excuse for what i did and i hope you can forgive me" and a tear rolls down my face damn i am really a crybaby so much for not crying right. She looks at me with tears in her eyes as well and opens her arms and i run in them and hug her. She says she forgives me and that she had made me some poptarts to eat before she is gonna drive me to school.

After awhile we arrive at my school and i walk in going straight to my looker. When i get there i see my friends waiting there for me. We talk for a little bit and walk to our classes, today as my first class i have french as i walk in i see matt waving me over to sit next to him.

As i sit down he says goodmorning in an horrible french accent that makes me laugh and then class starts. During class my phone vibrets alot so i take it out to see who is blowing it up and to my suprise it's Leonardo and his text says to look out the doors window. I look torwords the door in confusion and there i see his grey eyes looking at me and signaling to walk out to talk to him. I shake my head no still upset from the day before and turn torwords the teacher which makes him open the door and walk in.

"I need to borrow Esmée for a little bit sorry to interupt" he says and walks to my desk and pulls me up and out of the classroom to the hall a pit fouther away from the classroom. I pull my arm out of his grip and cross my arms and putting on my bitch face.

"Why didn't you answer my text?" this dumbass

"Mabye cause i'm mad and was in class you asshole" i could see how his face went into anger instead of a worried and irritated look.

"Lose the attitude mi amor or you will regret it, i do understand that your mad but putting you in danger is far worse then telling you the truth trust me" he really can't say a simple sorry, he just gives a wack excuse for yesterday.

"That won't do it do you even know how i felt yesterday, of course you don't and do you even know how much truble i got in" i could feel tears of frustration almost falling out of my eyes but he has on a mask, the emotionles face showing that he dosen't care and as he's about to say something the barbie of the school shows up.

"Didn't i tell you to not speak to my MAN again you homewreker" her fake ass says and he just let's her so i blink away my tears and says:

"No need to worry about that anymore i promise you that he all yours" and with that i walk back to my french class not spearing them a glance. As i walk back in to my class all eyes are on me and the teacher told me to sit back down if i don't want detention. As i walk back to my seat Matt gives me a look that asks me if i'm ok and telling me that we are gonna talk about what happend after class and i just nod sitting down know i'm not gonna be able to focus no more.....

A long comeback chapter sorry for the long wait i  have had so much to do these past months but i hope you all like the chapter and i am gonna try to do more now that i'm free for awhile. 

Vote and comment to motivate  me, Yours truly Goffysknight