I

A loud sound of a bottle breaking made the crying of the little girl worser.

"YOU TWO KNOW HOW TO DANCE ON MY MONEY, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY EARN IT?!" Shouted the angry middle aged drunk man to the poor 9 year old girl named Aeto and 12 year old Taehyung.

Taehyung was hugging the little girl shielding her from the violent man.

"Just hang in there for a while Aeto"
Taehyung gently whispered to her hugging her tightly.

"I shouldn't even have adopted this rag doll when i already had a dog to take care of" The man 'mumbled' loudly and went inside the room and closed the door with a loud bang.

Aeto was breathing loudly and tears were falling like a waterfall.

Taehyung softly wiped her tears with the Hem of his shirt and layed her head on his lap, caressing her hair while humming her to sleep.

The only sound produced in the room was gentle sobs.
:
:
:
:*outside*
"Woahhh i should really kick this man to Yoongi's kingdom"
A winged man said with a scoff.

Flapping of wings was heard from the rooftop of Aeto's house....
*
*
*
*
*morning*

Aeto' s POV.

"Aeto, It's time to wake up now" my brother lifted me out of the bed and kept me on the floor -_-

"Ow...why do Tae always have to wake me up this early..." I think I whined a little too much because the next moment i heard a person punching a wall in the next room.

"Quickly wash up Aeto, we have to head to school" Tae gave me his boxy smile as if nothing happened.

AT SCHOOL
Bother went to his class while I was dragged by my friend to help her in a game her mother bought.

How i wish my mom was alive...

I was adopted by my Papa's Korean friend.
He made me move from Japan to Korea. I knew Korean as i lived here from 7 even though I am not good yet....

Guess Papa's friend was not that good, he always beats or scolds me and Taehyung...
But Taehyung always protects me like his very own sister...

I am lucky to have a broth-

"AETO! LISTEN TO ME!" Haena
Shook me like a crazy girl.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry i'm listening"

We were playing throughout the day...

I dont want to go home....

Tae had extra classes so i decided to wait for him after school.

It was raining alot so i was standing under a tree, when a tall person with a yellow umbrella was standing before me.

Wow...this brother have amazing looks just like my brother. I guess everyone was made beautiful in this world haha.

But God made me a rag doll.

"Uh...brother? Why are you looking at me? Do you know me?" I said tilting my head and squenting my eyes to recognize the person.

"No, but i do want to know you. Wanna talk little flower?"
He smiled which made me smile too.

"Okay!"

"So...how is life treating you" he said in a sad tone. And suddenly widened his eyes, mumbling something like, "she's a kid, what type of question was that".

"Life is trying it's best to treat me good" I said giggling.

I noticed him softening his gaze, when he was about to open his mouth,

i saw taehyung running towards me he stood infront of me and put me behind him.

"Look ajussi, stay away from my sister!" Taehyung shouted.

"A-A-Ajussi?" Jungkook said while twitching his eye.

He looks like he can kill anyone right now....

"Yah, kookie staph it" a handsome brother came and hugged 'kookie'?

"I'm only 22!" The bunny looking brother told taehyung in a angry tone and walked away.

"Geez, lets go Aeto! Or else Father will get angry"
Taehyung carried me on our way back home.

To be continued.