Lost

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Is Father going to keep on beating us forever" I asked trying to conceal my Tears.

"Don't cry Aeto...I promise an angel will come and whoosh!!!
Save you from everything!" Tae said making me smile but with sadness...

And Tae stopped smiling and hugged me really tight.

I always used to giggle when he said those words...what's wrong with me.

"Aeto....father is sending me to my aunt in states... I was going to tell you but i guess you heard it when dad shouted at me..."

And then i couldn't hold it anymore, I cried....like a lunatic.

10 years late.

"Shit, shit, shit i am running late to schooollllllll" I shouted while grabbing my bag and running for the dear door which seemed like it was 1 km away.

"You shit! Don't say shit!" The freaking hell of a old man shouted and prepared to hit me.

I managed to dodge it though.

"Jokes on u then old man" i glared at him and went to school.

School
"AETOOOOO!!!" My hell of a bestie shouted while jumping and hanging on me like a monkey.

No offence.

"Gosh, Haena when will you stop shouting my name every morning" I pushed her off me and went into the class together .

"Awe... why so mean! I was trying to make you smile....
Which you never do" Haena Pouted and faked a cry turning her back on me Facing the window.

"Wow...Haehae...." I said in a amused tone.

"Yes?" she dramatically turned around.

"You should join a drama club of something"

"Seriously? -_-"

☆▪☆

"Class, we are going on a trip!" Our Teacher Mari said in sickenly sweet voice.

"Where teacherrrr" a girl in a pony-tail said in a as if i care voice.

"Ofcourse to the mount Ai!
And guess what students! Ai means 'love' so technically we are going to cupid's mountain!

Geez...screw that blind kid with a duck wing.

The class was over.And I got a video call from Taehyung.

"Yoooo my sistohhhhh" Taehyung said while laughing at his own pronounciation.

"Well, Ha...Ha..very funny. What do you want? I said while looking at him with an emotionless gaze.

"Look, Aeto, I'm sorry for what happened in the past I-"

"What shit are you talking about, i ain't got no two f for that incident" I said in a mean tone.

"Anyway, don't always stay gloomy Okay? Spend time with friends and...
Smile for gods sake"

"Kay, bye" I ended the call.

A tear escaped my eye but before it could touch the ground a hand caught it.

"What the f. Weirdo" i said while glaring at him.

And guess who it was....

"KOOKA?"

"Wow you really are bad at remembering -_-"