Fear Pt.1

I saw the news talking about them again.
BTS everyone feared them.
Who so many people fear and adored because of how they protected us. I never got the chance to meet.

I  watched as they spoke with a reporter of the situation, when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and checked my texts. My friend Alex wanted me to meet her at the café for coffee. Ugh. I replied quickly, before grabbing my purse and jacket and headed out.

I spotted Alex as soon as I entered sitting at the back on her phone and she already ordered drinks. I sat down as I greeted her and said thanks for the drink. "So why are we here?" I asked after she put her phone away.

"Y'know that secret job that I wasn't allowed to talk about?" She asked I nodded and saw that she was keeping her eyes on the door. I frowned at her she seemed nervous and tense.

"You have heard of the group Ateez? That is against BTS? The creatures they are fighting?" I nodded getting more worried. She looked down and murmured, "I work for them." I immediately stood up and backed away from her.

"Lexi please-" before she could continue, the door behind me chimed and her eyes widened in fear/shock. I turned around nearly passing out at who it was.

Ateez.

And they didn't look too pleased.
I gulped but hid my fear and asked, "what are you doing here?" "Looking for BTS's weakness," replied their leader Hongjoong with a smirk looking my body up and down. "And I think we just found her." With that everything faded to darkness.

***
I woke up to my neck throbbing and bright lights as well as shouts. "Return her to us Hongjoong!" An extremely loud voice roared and I heard someone chuckle without humor. "Namjoon, I suggest you keep quiet if you don't want us to hurt little bun. And you should've guarded her better."

"Just...let us see her...." A soft voice asked sounding tired. "......alright but try anything and she dies," I heard....Hongjoong boss then footsteps coming toward the room I was in. I kept my head down as they walked in.

I heard gasps and heard footsteps rush to me and someone kneeling in front of me. "Hey, love we know you're awake," the male in front of me said quietly. I opened my eyes slowly my gaze locking with...Jimin's.

"We'll get you out of here..." I heard Jin say just as there was an explosion....

To be continued....